Flannery Beef - 30% off Special 60-Day Dry Aged New Yorks (& Limited Supply 60-Day Ribeyes)

In for some 30 day NY Strips. Lord help me!

These guys are AWESOME. I got shut-out of the ribeyes last year but true to his word, Bryan did a “rain-check” for those who wanted but could not get on Berserker Day 2016 later in the spring. I will always take a strip over any other cut but since it was ribeyes only last year, I went with the rib-eyes. Early order in for the 60-day NY in 2017. Thanks for listening Bryan and since I was paying for shipping either way, added some burger too!

Scott - easiest way to do the shortloin tail is to grill it, but be prepared because it will thicken as it cooks. They run small so figure you really only need 10-12 minutes total. My favorite way to serve is to slice like a chateaubriand. The age on these gives them way more flavor than a normal filet so salt and pepper is all you need in terms of seasoning.

Jeff - welcome aboard! Glad you’re taking the leap, the 60-day ribeyes are really unique. You won’t be disappointed.

Absolutely no problem to freeze til Super Bowl (could even keep em till Super Bowl 2018). The dry aging process changes the water content in the beef - once dry aged the steaks aren’t susceptible to texture variances when frozen/thawed.

I’m in the same camp as Mike Evans - I’ve pulled steaks out of my freezer that had been in there god knows how long without any flavor/texture issue.

the real question is…

Is this Bryan or Katie writing AS Bryan? Katie, can you see yet??

Order in and an easy buy! First timer last year and they are magnificent! Tried the NY last year going for the ribeye this year! and how about the First 50 orders prize! GREAT JOB Flannery’s!

On a Side note the Meat Show on YouTube has a great spot on Dry Ageing and all…How Long Should Steak Be Dry Aged? — The Meat Show - YouTube

Got the 16oz 60 days ribeyes last year and was extremely pleased. Had never had beef aged that long and found that they had an intense and nutty flavor,but there was no sense of being spoiled or over the hill. Went for the 20oz 60 day ribeyes this year.

Bryan - I presume if I get delivery next Thursday I don’t even need to freeze what is on the menu for Super Bowl???

Hahah… you caught us. Dad’s dictating, I’m typing. Vision is almost back to normal… I’m probably just in that unlucky 1% of people who didn’t have a seamless lasik experience, ugh.

In for a few 30 day…My freezer is now beyond full or might have ordered more!

Thanks guys!

Cheers!
Marshall [berserker.gif]

I can’t find the place for the coupon code. Where is it? I’m on an iPhone, not sure if that’s an issue.

Sounds great, thanks !

I was trying to remember the last time I cooked a filet tail, and I think it was back in the 70s or 80s when I made some beef stroganoff. I figured there had to be a better way :slight_smile:

In for a bunch of the 60-day steaks and a few 30-day NYs.

Chris, our site is awful on mobile platforms; I’m so sorry. In this case, I would suggest either shooting me a quick email (katie@flannerybeef.com) with what you’d like to order and I’ll get it entered, or if it’s easier for you to place the order w/o the code I can apply the discount this afternoon. -Katie

Hmmmmmmm. A bunch? Need to discuss an “inventory reduction” trip to Santa Barbara! [rofl.gif]

Cheers!
Marshall [berserker.gif]

I did it a few hours ago on my Android phone in the Chrome browser. The code entering place isn’t on the checkout flow but rather, you have to go to the cart directly before checkout and enter the code.

Despite my attempt at restraint, I could not pass up the offer on some ribeyes. Thanks, Bryan.

In the hands of a master.

I hope you find some extra tails!