Falltacular 'Excess Inventory' Auction 6 - Tercero, Stars & Dust Mansfield-Dunne

As outlined in this thread - COMING TOMORROW (10/28) - Falltacular 'Excess' Inventory Auctions, fundraising for Laura's House! - these auctions are an additional fundraiser for Laura’s House, from the Falltacular event held last weekend. Frank wisely decided to repurpose the leftover inventory of donated wines to create a fundraising opportunity.

Successful bidders will make payments directly to Laura’s House (Frank will be in contact at the end of the auction) and shipping will be arranged separately, if needed. Starting bids are based on around 55% of retail

Auctions end on Nov 1 at NOON Pacific - final bid will be timestamped and winners notified.

LOT 6

(6 bottles total)

2021 Tercero Wines Mouvedre Rose Santa Barbara County
2021 Stars & Dust Mouvedre/Grenache ‘Crowded Table’ Santa Ynez Valley
2014 Tercero Wines Mouvedre Santa Barbara County
2014 Tercero Wines Syrah White Hawk Santa Barbara County
2019 Mansfield-Dunne Syrah Cortada Alta Santa Lucia Highlands
2020 Stars & Dust Grenache Tierra Alta - Red Wine - Ballard Canyon

STARTING BID $180 - MINIMUM $10 INCREMENTS

1 Like

I’ll start with $180 :dancer:

$190

Ann, thank you for the current winning bid here. The bidding on this lot will close soon, too.

One thing to make sure I am up front about as we didn’t make it clear when we posted these lots. None of the bottles have been opened and they ALL came direct from the wineries to me, but on the day event we did shave the capsule foil on a # of these bottles, as we do that every year when we set up the event. So, some foils are cut at the bottle lip but that is the only alteration that was made. I just want to be up front about this in case it bugs anybody,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Ann, thank you! We appreciate you winning these wines, and in turn helping Laura’s House advance their work to protect, heal and educate those affected by domestic violence.

As for next steps, please make a donation in your winning amount to Laura’s House. Use this link: https://secure.processdonation.org/LaurasHouse/donation.aspx?causeid=304, and select *In Honor Of/In Memory Of, and then in the large comment box towards the bottom right, please enter Falltacular Repurpose Auction–all of this enables the charity to know this support came from the WB community. And, I would encourage you to assume the CC fee that will be shown when you make the payment, and while it is small, if you pick up this fee then your entire amount is donated.

As for shipping, send me an email (drfm3@cox.net) with your ph # and I will call you so we can walk through the who, what and when. It’s cooled off so I am ready to ship if you can receive.

Thank you so much for your support and I look forward to hearing from you.