Falltacular 2013--Feb 16, 2013 @ Noon: WE DID IT AGAIN--THANK YOU!

Check is in the mail!

What Nancy said.

Arnie, THANK YOU! Really appreciate your early donations. This is terrific. So, we are talking three each of three wines…9 bottles total? If so, then I would like to create 3 identical lots. Drop me a confirming note back and then I can update the file but again, thanks for everything you do for the event each year and the support.

[cheers.gif] Yes, 3 of each wine, 9 total.

Do you have room for me? If so I will mail check this weekend.

Joe, for you, of course this is space in the event. It would be very kind of you to come all the way in for the event, and I think we can manage some Bauhaus or Joy Division if you show up. Please, mail a check if you would like to come and take advantage of Mike Stoneking’s work with the lower BW rate if you need to. Also, the Friday dinner should be great.

Thanks Frank! Check will be in the mail tomorrow.

I’ve got some Nick Cave too! Since nobody’s told me any differently, I assume this stuff’s still cool?

It is to me Andrew! Nothing better to drive to on a dark cold rainy day.

I completely concur. That’s what I’ll tell my son in 15 years, but I can already see him rolling his eyes.

Frankie…put me in with Ramon at 3:00 PM upstairs.

Thanks
Marshall

I just informed Frank that I’ll be unable to attend, but will still send a couple bottles for the auction.

2- '06 Pisoni Estate pinot

Come on people even if you can’t attend you can still donate! [cheers.gif]

Ok, all edits have been made. Click here to see >>>> Dropbox - File Deleted

Arnie, my god man, if you let loose of all these bottles, you will have a cellar that is nearly ALL cab! [rofl.gif] Thank you as always, buddy!

Mr Gelb, it will be our pleasure to have you and the Mrs Gelb back at the event this year–I hope she is coming, yes?

Joe, thanks for making it work and for helping from a distance. We truly appreciate it.

As for all of you that have mailed checks, I don’t have an update from Laura’s House yet on checks received, I expect to have that in the next update.

Please keep posting your volunteer request so I can get you on the schedule and also your auction bottles. I want to crush the garage this year with wine and other things. [thankyou.gif]

The check is in the mail Frank. I can volunteer anytime you need me.
Eldon

JUST FOR THE RECORD

My cellar is ONLY 64% Cab…I’m MUCH more diverse than you realize.

[cheers.gif] [snort.gif]

Can’t promise anything at this juncture, Frank, I’m already headed to NYC at the end of January for Pinot Days weekend, but you know I will try if I can. Hope to update you soon…and to be able to swing it somehow.

A bientot, j’espere.

Mike

We should be having good sweater weather in early February! neener

One can but dream, Nancy. [grin.gif]

Frank - The check for Gale and I will be going out this weekend. Both of us would like to volunteer. Please add us where needed. See you soon.

Chris

Frank:
My check for me + 1 is in the mail. It will either be my wife Laurie or my adult son, Adam (25 yrs old with a great palate). I did not see my name on the volunteer schedule. I am fairly flexible so fit me in where needed.

Bruce