Faethm Wine - Nikolas Krankl

Does anyone know if the white and rose are sold out?

In under 30 minutes

How dare you express your opinion! Off with your head!!!

and yet he’ll sell out so I guess it’s priced correctly or under

Under 20 minutes.

It would seem that it was indeed priced right for an inaugural release. Unlike some other recent releases that come to mind (i.e. Accendo, Per Us, etc…)

Let’s be honest, with his last name the first release will of course be sold out quickly. Only after people actually taste the wines will we know if it continues with this momentum. With his access to fruit sources and dad’s resources I’m sure it won’t disappoint. He’s having a tasting/dinner at The Inn here in town. At $375 I had to pass. The LA crowd will eat it up though.

The only thing classic is Mitch’s super negative and completely off-kilter response.

Been away from this for a couple of days and missed a needless rather silly comment…

Hey Jordan, no way I am interested buying an overpriced, potentially overripe, unknown wine, because of family association, was that not obvious? Freakin duh!
Here, I will try again
I simply posed a question, has anybody tasted any of the wines before paying $100+ for an untasted, overpriced potentially overripe California Syrah or Grenache, not an unreasonable concern for an experienced consumer to have.
Lots of folks around here like to try wines before they buy them. Has that escaped you?

1. How do you pronounce it?

2. What does it mean?

The name comes from the Old English faedm or faethm, meaning outstretched arms.

Not sure on the pronunciation. In my brain, I pronounce it like a unit of measurement of depth.

Anyone else passing? Would love to take an allocation.

Looks like there will be a second wave as I just received an email letting me know that I will get an offer next week. Rose and White are sold out.

Same. In a meeting that day so hope I get a chance to buy

im in the 2nd wave too. ill probably take the grenache and pass on syrah, feel free to pm me if interested.

The offer is a mixed box containing 2 syrah and 2 grenache. Not one or the other.

Looks like i’m 2nd wave. If anyone wants to split the 4 pack let me know

im quite aware boss :+1:t3:

I am a little confused over the animosity on the pricing of these wines. They are obviously not cheap. But from what I have seen out of a lot of the new projects in Napa, they are relatively cheap. Why does Napa get a pass when the first release is more than the most expensive bottle in most AVA’s?
Todd

Let’s think critically. Is it possible for this wine to be bad and sub 98? Highly doubtful. This is SQN. Critics needs SQN, they won’t dare bite the hand of Manfred and Elaine’s offspring.

Did I get some? Yes. Am I a sheep? Also, yes. Will I rub myself on the bottles…maybe.