Faethm Wine - Nikolas Krankl

For those who have received theirs, do you remember when you signed up?

Got mine yesterday as well. Don’t remember when I signed up, but I got excited when I read Nancy Silverton and Michael Cimarusti

me too, I $375 a throw. thats a heck of a dinner at Providence.

looking forward to the wines

I did not get a letter in the mail, but I checked my junk folder today and I had received an email offer.

interesting Mark. I received letter but no email…

thought i signed up but received nothing

Received my letter today in TX. Signed up in July/Aug of 2018.

Does anyone know if this is going to be any good? I get the lineage, but this is really a shot in the dark. Lots of good wines being made from those vineyards without the $$$.

Last wines with this lineage were probably Andremily.

love Andremily [cheers.gif]

Got my letter today. Really looking forward to it.

Since I signed up in Feb I’m not surprised that I’ve not gotten an offer. Will be interesting to see if I get a postcard or an email.

hopefully Nikolas is successful enough to add length to the Krankl wine biz

cheers

Considering the pedigree and limited production, I don’t think the pricing is out of line at all. Worth ordering and tasting for yourself to decide. I would’ve been a little bummed had he priced it at $200+, but think the current pricing reflects the right attitude.

Got mine today. Does anyone know the price? Is $375 for the set?

Just signed on to see what will be offered. No specific allocation yet, but looks like the custom wooden box set will be 2 x 2017 syrah and 2 x 2017 grenache (623 produced), 2017 white (1 barrel produced), and 2018 rose (1 barrel produced).

Order placed!

Order in! 1 box set (2 Syrah, 2 Grenache), 1 white and 1 rosé. Excited to try these!

Order in as well. Wished listed for an extra white and an extra rose. I’d be surprised (pleasantly) if I get them as I have a feeling that demand will be high enough. I LOVE the SQN whites and can’t wait to try this.

Order placed, had to at least try this given the lineage and sources. At $120/btl of the red, not crazy but not cheap. Rolling the dice…