Extra Dimensional Wine Co. Yeah! 2022 Release

Huge thanks to everyone for the new orders!

Thank you! Kate is the best. I’m glad she keeps me around.

Thank you for the order! The Yeah! Camp #1 is allocated to Yeah! Camp members.

I bought the case, but can I add 4 Mourvèdre. I replied to my order confirmation.

2 Likes

Hi Tom- Thanks for the order. Kate will reply asap. Thanks!

Ordered the mixed case…plus 3 of the Full King Crab White and 3 of the Yeah! Camp#1. I’ve found these wines to lead me inward and upward–light in body, weight, and style. I feel like Alice or Dorothy stumbling towards a new paradigm of balance, precision, and liveliness. After all these years…I know I’m not in Vinous Kansas anymore and I LIKE it! They are all conversation starters and isn’t that what we are all looking for…something to break down walls and storm the doors of perception? No, wait…that’s another substance. Anyway, don’t wait too long.

1 Like

In for a mixed 6 of reds.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I forwarded this note to Kate and she flipped. Thank you!!

Thanks Jesse!

Too good not to pick some up :cheers:

1 Like

Mixed case, heavy on the reds. That Astral Plane sounds awesome.

2 Likes

7:00am on a Friday? WTF Hardy. I’d better pay closer attention to the previews in the future.

2 Likes

Thanks Andrew and Jessica!

Brian- Ugh. I’m sorry you missed this!!! Sending you an email.

1 Like

Always an anticipated release! In for a case each of local election and mighty high, and four astral plane. If only there were more…have loved each of the extradimensional wines.

3 Likes

Thanks Hardy, but a guy has to take his lumps. Next time!

1 Like

Thank you, Keith!!!

Than the lumps shall be given :nerd_face:!
Thank you for the order!

Went for a 3/3/3 of the Brosseau/Mighty High/Local Election, basically what was left. Missed out on the Mouvedre unfortunately, hazards of being away on vacation. I’ll be kicking myself over that I’m sure, sounds like an all-star.

1 Like

Thank you, Rick! The Mighty High gives the Astral Plane some serious competition. I think it is a bit more versatile as the Carignane and Primitivo give the 50% Mourvèdre some beautiful brightness.

1 Like

You can get Mighty High in your Astral Plane. :wink:

2 Likes

Drank the Brosseau Chard tonight! Excellent food wine, went well shrimp & angel hair.
Lean & chalky, lemon zest & sour apple. I served at cellar temp and think I preferred it the closer it got to room temp.

4 Likes

Thank you, Tom! I am glad you enjoyed it. I also prefer this as it opens up to room temp.

On day 2-3 it is quite something. (Kate and I have even drank partials on day 5- 6 and they were rock solid.) I think it should hang and develop for quite a bit.

1 Like

I haven’t seen a thread for the 2021 Evangelho and Friends Mini-Release, so bumping this one.
I’m in for (of course…) 3 x 2021 Evangelho, and my first re-order: 2 x 2020 Brosseau Chenin Blanc and 1 x 2020 Semdawg.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Ordered a mixed case at 10:01 AM EST.

1 Like