Extra Dimensional Wine Co. Yeah! 2022 Release

Thank you Mariano! So glad you got a few of the Brosseau Chenin before they disappeared! I felt like that has been a sleeper wine.

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Ordered this one also!!

1 Like

Evanghelo 2021 is sold out?

Not, yet.

We are down to the last couple cases. If you login to your account, there will be some available.

It wasn’t working, no add to cart button

1 Like

Works now

1 Like

In for 3 of the Evangelho and 3 Mighty Highs - so excited!

Also sad because this is now the second time I’ve been too slow to snag the chenin. Next time!

1 Like

Ugh- I’m sorry for the issue. It happened to a few others tonight.

Yay! I’m not sure what fixed it, but I’m glad it worked! (I put in a support ticket to our software vendor tonight)

Thanks so much! Sorry you missed the Brosseau Chenin! We will have the 2020 Chendawg II in the next release. That one is :zap:

2 Likes

Did a mix 6, needing its own bin now.

There’s love and soul in these wines.

1 Like

It’s my pleasure. Very psyched for the Chendawg release! The 2019 Chendawg was an epiphany wine for me. How do you think the 2020 compares (if you’re prepared to comment on it at this stage)?

1 Like

Loaded up on the Evanghelo. But def would suggest piling on local election if you didnt. It’s so amazing.

Headed to Sushi Nakazawa tonight with a bottle of Bro Chard, pumped!

2 Likes

Had the pleasure of tasting the Chendawg II on recent visit. In a word it’s “electric.” Going to do NYE omakase with it and some selosse. Would def suggest going deep on it. Fun and Fine!

1 Like

I haven’t tried any from my original batch yet, but I bought more anyway based on a hunch this would be the case. thanks for validating!

1 Like

I ended up with a bit of an odd order where I purchased some wines that I either skipped on the initial offering or where I had drank what I had.

2 x 2020 BROSSEAU VINEYARD CHENIN BLANC
1 x 2020 SEMDAWG YEAH!
2 x 2020 TELEPORT GRIS
4 x 2021 Evangelho Mourvèdre

It’s an “odd lot” of 9 wines instead my usual case increments because I have a LOT of wine (around 20 cases worth) piled up in boxes with “no room at the Inn” to store them.

However, I couldn’t skip the offering as Extradimensional is probably the winery I’m most excited about right now. So different than everything else in my collection!

2 Likes

Thank you @Rich_K0rz_nk0 @Ben_Bader @T.Phillips @Vince_T Kate appreciate the orders and support!!! Ty- I owe you a msg!

Rick- Huge thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you in DC this weekend!

1 Like

Order in. Wonderful people + delicious, unique mostly one of a kind wines = easy buying decision!

Evangelho plus some favorites from the library.

Tom

3 Likes

1 Like

NYC or DC?

2 Likes

NYC

Was really wonderful and Hardy’s wine sang through the meal

2 Likes

On key I hope!

2 Likes