** EXTENDED ** Franny Beck Berserker Day Blowout! The Deal That Broke the Internet ($16 Pinot with discounted shipping, yep)

In for 2 cases, thank you Michael!!!

1 Like

In for a refill mixed case of Our Wines…

1 Like

Just a big good morning from rainy Western Oregon. Hope you’re well Michael!

These wines age beautifully. Blinded our crew on the 15 Pinot noir (I think it was La Cheniae) during vintage and it was gorgeous, balanced, and full of life.

Best to your Family sir!

2 Likes

Order placed! Super excited for more Oregon Pinot!

1 Like

Thanks, Anthony. I think you got the last Mini Vert pack. Well done

aaaaaaaaand “The Open Letter” Pack is sold out.

Better get them while you can!

Excellent! We’re excited to try them.

1 Like

Every year, the first deal that I make a beeline for. Michael has dubious taste in college basketball teams but impeccable winemaking talents. Buy with confidence.

In for my beat up Subaru getting turned away at Screaming Eagle, which is the closest I’ll ever get to either that locale or a helicopter.

1 Like

In for a mixed case of Our Wines.
First time trying these wines, even though i’ve been wanting to for a long time :star_struck:

1 Like

in for a case of our wines.

Michael, i have a strange question, can I send you a message?

john

Ron, I think Brig has done a really nice job representing these wines. The ‘17 is one of my favorite wines I’ve made, beautiful vintage and the wine reflects that. The ‘18s were so primary for so long and they’re just now coming out of their baby fat. The ‘19s are high toned and rustic, to me. Bright and elevated and kind of crunchy. The ‘20 is spicy and earthy and fruity. Super tannic

I love Our Wines for a daily (okay not that frequent, I wish) treat. Thank you!

1 Like

Yes! In for a case of Our Wines. Such lovely, drinkable, and fun wines!

1 Like

Is pick-up an option?

Hey Audrey, thanks for coming back for another case of Our Wines! I’m assuming that meant you finsihed the previous one. Well done!

Wow, that really escalated quickly. “Friend of A Friend” Pack is now sold out.

Just missed the packs, darn!

Travis, that OUR WINES deal is still there. Tell me what you like in a Pinot and I’ll point you toward which of those to grab.