** EXTENDED ** Franny Beck Berserker Day Blowout! The Deal That Broke the Internet ($16 Pinot with discounted shipping, yep)

We are back for Berserker Day Number Nine! Our deals today are PEAK ridiculous! Some of the packs are limited, so if you see something you want, BUY IT! It probably won’t be there on your second look.

Enjoy all, I think we’ve put together the types of deals that will make every everyone happy, particularly those of you that like great wine!

TO ORDER, simply follow this link to our order page

20% off on all shipping. Multi-offer orders are encouraged! Contiguous US States ONLY. AK and HI will be priced for overnight shipping. AK,AZ,CA,CO,DC,FL,GA,HI,IA,ID,IL,IN,KS,KY,LA,MA,MD,ME,MI,MN,MO,MT,NC,ND,NE,NH,NJ,NM,NV,NY,OH,OK,OR,PA,SC,TN,TX,VA,VT,WA,WI,WV,WY.

For those interested, a little ABOUT US

We have a case deal on our second label “Our Wines” and three Franny Beck package deals below.

The OUR WINES Build Your Own Case Deal- 12 bottles

This deal allows you to build your own case of OUR WINES Pinots. Simply add the vintages you want to your cart (sold in 3 bottle increments by vintage). If you want 12 bottles of the 2017, they’re yours. If you want 6 bottles of 2018 and 6 bottles of 2019, done. If you’d like a little of everything, you be you, Boo. You are in complete control of the makeup of the case! The discount will automatically apply at checkout when your cart reaches 12 bottles.

• 2017 Our Wines Pinot Noir- 92 pts John Gilman - View From The Cellar
  • 2018 Our Wines Pinot Noir- 90+ pts John Gilman - View From The Cellar
  • 2019 Our Wines Pinot Noir- 92 pts John Gilman - View From The Cellar
  • 2020 Our Wines Pinot Noir

Retail value of $264+ approx $66 shipping = $330. Not a joke!!: $199

$16 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, folks. Just sayin’

TO ORDER, simply follow this link to our order page, select the combination of OUR WINES you’d like, then checkout. Easy-peasy

A little background on “Our Wines”

Our Wines was created as a way to make available the barrels of wine that didn’t fit into our Franny Beck portfolio. The fruit for these wines was sourced from the same exceptional vineyards that we use with Franny Beck. The winemaking was identical. The oak treatment was identical. The elevage was identical. As happens every vintage, when we come to the blending table, there are barrels that don’t quite showcase the things we typically find in Franny Beck. These wines are just fantastic and we love them for what they are, undeniably Oregon.

Reviews!

John Gilman has been a big fan of ours from the beginning and I really just love what he had to say about what we’re working on: “The Franny Beck pinot noir bottlings are all built to age long and gracefully, albeit with a certain sense of accessibility from their impeccable balances evident right out of the gate that may lead some folks to drink them on the younger side. Though this is still a fledgling operation, these are already some of my absolute favorite pinot noirs in all of Oregon and their prices make them absolute bargains!”

Reviews are HERE

Cellar Tracker notes for Franny Beck are HERE and OUR WINES are HERE.

We will begin shipping orders around March 1.

Sales Tax calculated at checkout. I have no control over your state’s tax law.

We ship UPS

I’ll be here all day, ready and willing to answer any questions! Just post them to this thread. Please be patient, I promise I’ll get to every question (and awesome comments)!

Cheers All! Happy Berserkering!

Michael

Find more info on us and our wines here: Franny Beck Wines

5b95dc2e-44aa-4b46-874d-544a20298693
de2f5483-1e61-40cb-96c4-fa6457caf264

Away we go!

In for a 12pk. Easiest purchase of the day

2 Likes

In for an Our Wines 12-Pack.

1 Like

We do like to make it easy! Thanks, Cody

Order in for a case Thank you!

1 Like

In for a Mini Vert - looking forward to trying after reading glowing reviews

1 Like

It’s a pretty dang good deal. Thanks, Brad

In for a mini vertical

1 Like

In for mini vert

1 Like

In for some cases - can’t resist - I updated because I actually saw the mini vert and it’s hard to pass up

And the wife approves :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Michael, do you do in-person pickups for these? My parents live in Portland, but I’d also like a case (in Texas), so was thinking of two separate orders.

Thanks, Michael! Appreciate the berserker day support

1 Like

Any way to ship to CT?

Hey Michael, I’m in for the Friend of a Friend - thanks for continuing to be a part of the BD madness!

1 Like

Thank You

1 Like

Leslee, you’re going to really dig those wines! Thanks so much!

Got a vintage pack last year, in for an Our Wines build a case today, thanks so much, can’t wait!

1 Like

Got a case of our wine for all vintages.

Sweet

2 Likes

Hey Nick, always appreciate your support here on Berserker Day!