** EXTENDED ** Franny Beck Berserker Day Blowout! The Deal That Broke the Internet ($16 Pinot with discounted shipping, yep)

Bunch of notes here for the undecided

2 Likes

Thanks, Larry. Those mini vert packs are just about gone. Glad you grabbed one

Richard, wow, just awesome! Thank you so much. Your wife has excellent taste in wine!

I don’t think I posted before, but I’m in again, this time on the “Open Letter” offer.

1 Like

Order in for a mini-vert!

1 Like

How would you describe the differences in the 2017-20 Our Wines? Best I can tell from Brig’s notes, the 2017 is a bit tighter and less ripe, the 2018 more ripe, the 2019 more rustic, and the 2020 a little rounder or spicy?

Thanks for the offerings! Just ordered a case of Our Wine, mixed vintages!

2 Likes

In for a mixed case of Our Wines. A great bargain of the day! Thank you!

1 Like

Hey Scott, glad to be here and glad to get you some more wine! Thanks as always!

1 Like

Happy pre BerserkerDay Michael. Hope you are good!

No, thank you, Mike. Always appreciate your support on Berserker Day

Thanks, Billy. That build a case deal is really nice. You’re going to dig it

Brig, thanks case purchase. Your notes on these wines seem to be driving the frenzy.

Mr, Kuehn, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Yeah, I’m not the only one liking these wines!!!

Easy to stand behind them and support the effort. Beautiful wines.

Thanks man, really appreciate you

Killed my last Franny Beck bottle from last BD over Xmas, so refilled with the case of Our Wines. Brig said no brainer, and ain’t nobody argue with Brig.

1 Like

In for Open Letter and 12 2019 Our Wines

1 Like

Full disclosure: Andrew and I are good friends. He’s texting me on the phone “what’s can’t miss?” LOL

Someone mentioned it elsewhere but the berserker committee did an amazing job of putting the best in front of the community.

Mini Verts are sold out. The other Packs are not far behind.