🇩🇪 EXTENDED BSK15 till April 1st. Drink Like a German - Tupetz Wine - 30% Off Newbie

:point_right: :point_right: :point_right: CHECK OUT MY SHOP AND FILL UP YOUR CART

:point_right: :point_right: :point_right: Silvaner and Riesling Bundle Special was $221 now $154.70

:point_right: :point_right: :point_right: Lets buy the SEKT SIX PACK $202.30 instead of $289
:point_right: :point_right: :point_right: I want single bottles: :champagne:Blanc de Blancs :champagne:Silvaner Zero 2016 :champagne:Pinot Blanc Prestige :champagne:Blanc de Noir :champagne:Elbling Cremant :champagne:Pinot R

:point_right: :point_right: :point_right: Let’s buy the Grape Pack $132.30 instead of $189
:point_right: :point_right: :point_right: I want single bottles: :grapes:Portugieser :grapes:Elbling :grapes:Domina Rose
:grapes:Lemberger :grapes:Muskateller :grapes:Pinot Gris

:point_right: :point_right: :point_right: I need all of these Riesling babies $168 instead of $240
:point_right: :point_right: :point_right: I really want this one: :heart_hands: Niedermennig :heart_hands: Sonnenberg Kabinett :heart_hands:Schiefermineral
:heart_hands:Auslese :heart_hands:Schlossberg :heart_hands:Kitzinger Wilhelmsberg

:cheers:UPDATE: I had to make changes to Bundles because I was running out of one SKU. I adjusted the price accordingly, I haven’t updated the post but the bundle in my online store it current. Cheers, Lisa

:point_right: :point_right: :point_right: German Red wines, I want them all! $246.40 instead of $351
:point_right: :point_right: :point_right: I really want this one: :wine_glass:Portugieser :wine_glass:Cabernet Franc Reserve :wine_glass:Merlot
:wine_glass:Pinot Noir Baden:wine_glass:Pinot Noir Franken

:point_right: :point_right: :point_right: Naturally natural baby, I want them all $165.90 instead of $237
:point_right: :point_right: :point_right: I really want this one: :orange_heart:Minimalist :orange_heart:Baby Sandhase :orange_heart:Sandhase
:orange_heart:Pet Nat :orange_heart:Sauvignon Blanc :orange_heart:Pinot Gris

Berserker Day  (6 x 3.5 in) (3)

3 Likes

I am really excited to be part of the Berserker Day 15 as a Newbie! Please reach out to me if you have questions via email or text or call me! See you all tomorrow!! Cheers and Prost, Lisa

3 Likes

Super interested in this, need to read more

yeah, it’s on a bunch of people’s radar, I’ve heard quite a few whispers about this fantastic listing…need to hire Lisa, I think

1 Like

Love to hear that! haha, let me know Todd!

I already got some first orders in! So exciting! Love to be here today. Feel free to reach out with any questions, I’ll be around.

Order in for a pair of curated packages. Can’t wait to try some of these out!

Thanks!

Sounds great! Let me know if there’s anything you’d want to know about the wines

In for a Riesling pack. Going all in on Riesling this year!

I have more than the ones I have in the bundle. I love the Werther Windisch Riesling “Vom Kalk” grown 100% on limestone. It is a Ortswein, Village Wine. It’s only $22.40 instead of $32 today.

Going with the Orange pack, I’m a sucker for such things. Ty!

In for a Riesling - excited to try!

Made myself a custom four pack, really interesting selections and excited to try! Thanks Lisa!

Thank you for ordering, Kyle :cheers:

@PedroHB Thanks Pedro! Keep me posted on how you like the wines. I love the wines you selected!

@Rich_K0rz_nk0 fair enough! Same here, let me know how you like them! Most of the wines in my portfolio are low-intervention. Siegloch Estate is pretty much all-natural, low-sulfur additions, all reds are unfiltered, all wines are unfined and fermented with native yeasts.

1 Like

Is this sold out?

Can’t ship to Alaska? Order won’t complete…

I am out of the one the Rieslings. Let me update the bundle and add another wine. Do you want one?

Oh these offers might just break my credit card.
It’s going to be hard to decide…
AAARRGGGG