Do you have questions on any of the new features? Ask here! (Also some instructions inside)

You can have this one

Is there a way to adjust the font size? Too small for these old eyes

7 posts up.

I mean on the phone, sorry.

Again, same post

Thx. So you can’t make an election for each device; if you increase font size on the phone, it applies to the desktop/laptop too. Not a serious issue (easy to shrink on the bigger screen)

Yes, it’s your USER setting, so whenever you are logged in, it takes your settings, whether that’s non-zoomed or zoomed. The mobile site is a dynamically sized version of the ‘actual’ desktop forum, so we get all the features, avatars (never had those), etc

Thanks for all the hard work and the new goodies I’ve yet to find. Just one question: I used to check the main board list to see the date and time of the last post on each board before entering it (to avoid going on that board and finding the last post(s) to be something I’ve already read). I’m not seeing that date & time now on my iPhone but it IS there in the far right column on my PC. Is this something that is fixable? Or am I hallucinating that it used to be there?

On iPhone it says right below every thread title who made the last post, and when, including time.

Yes. But I’m pretty sure I used to see that on the main board index too… BEFORE entering a board.

No answer to my post #21 which may not be related to the new features, but…

Also, I am being shown as online when I have checked it to not show and have satisfied the statement “Changing this setting won’t become effective until your next visit to the board.” ???

Actually, goyim means people of the world and ungepatchka means busy as that term is used in Indiana. Too much shyte going on all at the same time.

Not sure it did, but instant fix is turning the phone sideways - you can see them then!

Why do you want to hide from us?? [cry.gif]

It did, because I could always see how long it had been since the last post to the Wine Pimps board (which often goes a week or more without a new post).

When I turn my iPhone 8 sideways I just see the same index wider. Oh, well. Not the end of the world.

I do not want to hide from all. I love you all. Just not into the name splash thing.

Concur with this.

Cheers,

Bud

I’m no Yiddish scholar but even that one is new for me.

Zei gezunt!

Todd, in mobile mode you can’t click directly to the last post. There used to be a little icon that’d take you directly.

Currently, you have to click on the last page then scroll down.

No you don’t. Click on the icon on the left. It takes you to last post unread