Dirty and Rowdy Fall 2019 release

Where you hiding the Mags?

The only 1.5Ls this year are for 2018 Cuvée Hervé (coming out before the holidays). We had so many lots to bottle this year that we would have needed an additional bottling day to tackle the 1.5Ls.

These should all be in mags :frowning:

Based on the name and the timing of the release is this a sparking wine, and is it a new bottling ? I cant recall hearing of it before.

Hear, hear!

Happy to be corrected but I expected this is a special namesake bottling (magnuming?) in honour of Hardy’s second child.

Great ! I will be looking forward to it

That’s amazingly helpful, thanks!

My understanding as well based on some back and forth with Hardy when he was bottling and posted it on Instagram. Similar to what he did with the Maple St. petite sirah.

Already saving up for the future releases!

Sprang for a mixed case, 3 each of the four reds. Can’t go wrong with D&R in my experience.

6 Mourvedre for me!

Correct. 2018 Cuvée Hervé is the wine I made for my son. He was born last Dec. We will probably release it before the holidays this year or before the holidays year. It is 100% Mourvèdre-- Our best barrel of '18 Rosewood Old Vines Mourvèdre (before they were pulled up), our best barrel of Evangelho Old Vine Mourvèdre, and our best barrel of Enz Old Vine Mourvèdre. He’s a lucky kid to be born in '18.

Again- Thanks to everyone for their support. This has been a wonderful day.

I went in for a second order out of FOMO. No self control here at all.

Wise choice

In for 6 Carignane. My buying freeze defrosted.

I had the good fortune to get to taste many of the D&R 2018s 2 weeks ago. All of them were amazing! The Rodnick and Cuvée Herve were highlights for us.
Didn’t get to the Carignan or Evanghelo because we ran out of time but still buying these.

We enjoy the opportunity to support a good man who is so passionate about his craft!

Brian- Thanks so much! It was a pleasure having you all at the house- and thanks so much for the package. That was super kind!

For those that are contemplating- We are down to 60 bottles of Carignane and 1/2 - 2/3 of the way through everything else

We sent out this video this AM to the list for everyone to check out how stunning the Rodnick Farm Vineyard is… I love this vineyard for Mourvèdre…

Order in! Stoked to do some comparative Antle / Rodnick tastings

Just placed my first order. First tasted with Hardy at FMIII’s house during Falltacular and loved all the wine. Expect this will be a nice addition to my cellar.

Thanks Christian. In about 4-5 years I look forward to a 10yr Antle / Rodnick vertical. It is such great site for Mourvèdre.

Ted- It was awesome to meet you at Frank’s during Falltacular. You got a great mix and I hope you love the wines! Thanks a ton!