De Negoce offer (Part 2)

That’s too bad, there is someone in CC selling 10 cases of year 1 De Negoce at cost. For anyone on the East coast you could literally back the truck up…

1 Like

Same here. I don’t even bother to read their emails anymore.

From August 2020 to Dec 2023, I purchased 726 bottles of 136 different wines.

2024, crickets

4 Likes

Where’s CC?

Latest Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds topics - WineBerserkers

Anyone buying the sale? I bought a few lot 420 as I skipped last time, and it’s a bit cheaper than tier 1 pricing.

I stand by my purchase of 128 and 133 with only 15% off after seeing what is available.

Ehh I might grab some of the italian whites from friuli. I am a sucker

1 Like

I was hoping to get some 193, but it’s now gone. Did order some more 232. Tempted to purchase the 420, but not sure I will…

Link please? My texts aren’t coming through

Just add to your cart in the bottle shop and the discount will apply.

I didn’t pull the trigger on anything since my cellar is pretty full, but I’ve been happy with n.32 (dry creek cab); n.382 (napa sauv blanc); n.230 (red mtn cab); and n.345 (clare riesling).

3 Likes

Got a case of half Lot 218 Napa Syrah and half Lot 342 GTM for $180 for it all. Fiancee says the 218 is “perhaps her favorite wine ever.” It’s not the most amazing bargain on here at $18 but I agree it’s a damn good wine. The GTM is also fantastic but I didn’t really want 12 of them when they offered that. I kinda feel like this might be the last chance we have to get to stock up on a few of these favorites.

PS: We are also enjoying our half case of #411. It’s pricey especially as DN wines go but highly enjoyable. Very low level of funk, but still quite complex.

2 Likes

Same here, no text or email😤

1 Like

I bit on this deal and picked up another case of n.230. Red Mt. Cabernet Sauvignon. For the delivered price of less than $15 a bottle it was slightly less than the last case i bought of it. It certainly drinks way above that cost per bottle and has years to go. It may end up being the last case i get from DN as I am not sure about the new ownership and the new offerings have not been very interesting.

3 Likes

Interesting, the website says that this sale officially goes through March 3 and the email said that there would be daily deals. Let’s go, $99 cases of what?!?!

3 Likes

New wine alert!!! :rotating_light:

1 Like

Doubt there will ever be another $99 case deal of anything good, they didn’t even do $99 for lot 342 which went for 9/bottle in this sale. If anything it will be $119 case deals.

2 Likes

I had some credit to use from a previous order issue, so I bought some of lot 232 and 420 after reading feedback I could find here (thanks @Brianschool).

2 Likes

I need more dN Cab like a hole in the head. So of course I ordered 6 x dN 230 and 6 x dN 357. Average price ~$20, that’s how I justified the 357 in my pea brain. I know the dN 230 is a winner, $15-20 Red Mountain Cab is not unheard of, but this one drinks like a $50+ bottle and brings my holdings to 20 bottles on that one. dN 357 looks interesting in a big brawny tannic monster kind of way. I’ll maybe open one, but will likely lay it down waiting for us to consume the first 350 or so bottles of Cab in our cellar.

3 Likes

Darn … how did I miss adding 357 to my cart :confused:

1 Like