De Negoce offer (Part 2)

Wonder if this is the genesis of DN Logo…

from WTSO

2 Likes

quite a few blanks in that TN from deNegoce. TBD’s for sure.

3 Likes

@Cameron_Hughes, in your opinion is it too early to pop open a 2020 n.392 Cabernet? Thanks in advance.

Napa Cab in bottle shop…giddyup…Lot 60/59 (VIP original offer).

1 Like

In for a mixed case of 60 & 216…giddyup indeed.

2 Likes

I think Cameron is hanging out with Magic Johnson on his yacht cause he hasn’t posted in this thread in some weeks.

2 Likes

Need more Pinot offers

3 Likes

DARN! i wanted to re-up on the 216 and it sold out quickly !!!

1 Like

Not sure how N.60 hit the bottle shop…awhile back I was told my order of N.60 could not be fulfilled as they didn’t have any left and oversold. Hope you gents have better luck than I did and would appreciate any clarification from @Cameron_Hughes

3 Likes

Yea I think would have done 3-4 bottles of 216 at that price.

3 Likes

What is good out of what is left?

He’s off roaming the world to bring us yummy wines we couldn’t buy here at any price, much less at 60-80% off!

5 Likes

Yeah, I wonder if he managed to get down to Argentina with his new yacht…

2 Likes

Living up to the moniker, “Original Gangsta”

5 Likes

Just got home from out of town and opened a bottle of 315french cab. It’s a very solid wine. Maturing well in the bottle from my last taste 7 months ago. I do wish I had picked up another case at $6.50 a bottle delivered in the Fourth of July sale. Hope a few of y’all got a case or 2 bc it’s a nice wine. Still old world but has a bit more full bodied and longer finish than in the past.

4 Likes

For those who grabbed 59 you wont regret it. Drinking tonight. So tasty. I remember MatthewT gave it a thumbs up. See its sold out now…I have TOO much cab for bottle shop…

4 Likes

Glad to hear that! I got 0.5 case in the 4th of July sale…excited to try it out!

Wait, 59 was offered via the July 4th sale?!?! Never saw it and am bummed that I missed it. Or maybe it was the moving sale, which is where I got it.

I do have to say, todays offer would have been a lot more compelling to me if a discount was offered, even if it was 10%.

Hi John, I was replying to Luke’s comment about 315…
I don’t think 59 was part of the sale…

1 Like

Grabbed some 59. 60, 71 as soon as the email hit inbox.

Rohit- sorry for you not getting the #60, Cameron should have refunded you vs provding a substitute. Having tasted #60 past Monday wth special friends, i had to grab some more when offered - especially at original 1st Tranche price. Maybe Cameron can find some in his personal stash to make it right for a good Berzerker.

Cheers, Tim

4 Likes