De Negoce offer (Part 2)

Anyone try 232?

1 Like

318 is some killer GSM that just got added to the 35% off sale. See how JD rated it 92-94pts off bbl sample. Giddyup.

4 Likes

Have you tried it?

2 Likes

Steven,
Yes. See other thread 4 days ago. Cheers, Tim

2 Likes

Cam,
If you have a few bottles of 250 lying around, it would be great to add them to this sale. I realize it has not shown up in the bottle shop since the move, but it was part of an upgraded case with 240 post move so hopefully it did not sell out.

1 Like

Come on, man, at list clip a link or a post number :grin: (jk, found it)

Thanks.

Is Cam paying you straight up or are you on commission? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Shhhh! :wink:

2 Likes

Oh gee, L 326 DOCG 2017 Barolo (Nebbiolo) was $23 a bottle plus ship & tax on Tranche I offering last August and today $16 shipped. Oh well, Iā€™ve got it marked for 2025 and will not order more in spite of the discount. Good for those who waited patiently for the special pricing.

7 Likes

I think you win more than you lose for early buying of the high demand stuff. I paid $120 plus tax for lot 315 and with this sale I couldā€™ve had for $78.

For example, some of my current favorite wines include 213, 241, 300, 276 never seemed to have sniffed the bottle shop. And likely many of the recent high 300 lots that sold out so quickly Will barely makes the bottle shop much less any heavy discounted specials. So I just see specials as a chance to reload on ones that Iā€™ve liked 240 or 175 instead of buying the 2021 back up the truck offers

But yes I totally hate that feeling of the current cost being less than tranche one offer

8 Likes

When things donā€™t sell, they go on sale. This is not new

5 Likes

I am still surprised that 175, 230 and 240 are still available. I really enjoy all three of these and have purchased two or three cases of each of them.

10 Likes

Was 230 offered? Donā€™t see it

3 Likes

230 was not offered through this sale, but itā€™s still in the bottle shop.

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation! I am a GSM fan, so will add it to the purchase list.

1 Like

Just getting to thisā€“agree it is a different wine but as a big fan of new world Cab Franc I am not complaining that it is the majority of the blend.

5 Likes

Nice. Looking forward to my case.

re: Lot 406 RosĆ© - any insight on when I might crack open a bottle? I lost Camā€™s marketing notes with bottling date info, and of course itā€™s too much trouble for dN to maintain that information once the lot is sold out :roll_eyes:.

Check the denegociants website. It has all of Camā€™s original tasting notes saved there. Cam says Aug/Sept. but Iā€™ve popped a few bottles already and itā€™s delish. Need to try the 366 rose grenache again to compare but they are both fantastic.

5 Likes

Thanks for the input! Iā€™m also a big #366 fan - down to my last four bottles.

2 Likes