De Negoce offer (Part 2)

Well, I’m just catching up after taking a very needed break from DN. After I missed numbers 1 and 2 (I guess pretty much everyone did) I gave up on the moving sale and went back to spring break. It’s pretty funny that “the one that got away” for me is 68. I would have bought a case of that, but I guess in the long run it doesn’t really matter. I think I need to have my own moving sale for wine. We just decided two weeks ago that we’re moving from Dallas to Denver this summer. Hopefully the Dallas get together happens sooner rather than later. Hopefully with all the new shipping bells and whistles it shouldn’t be too hard to move my ship to address on the LTS. If not I’m hosed. I don’t know how I’m going to move what is already here. As it is, I need to find offsite storage for wine until the move. Apparently you can’t stage a house with wine boxes stacked everywhere.

6 Likes

I just got my case of #68 today in Dallas. Happy to share a few bottles if you want.

2 Likes

You’re on. Happy to trade for it. Let me know what you’re missing I’ll even throw in a 276 or two.

3 Likes

Sent you a PM!

2 Likes

Jonah,
If Mikko does not have enough bottles for you, I have over 2 cases and happy to sell you some at my cost.

5 Likes

Quote from the James Suckling Argentina Annual Report released today:

“Some say malbec is the king of Argentine wines, but the two 100-point and six 99-point scores we gave in our tastings of more than 2,000 wines over the past year send out another strong message: Argentina conjures greatness in diverse ways beyond its traditional sweet spot.”

@Cameron_Hughes bubbling this question back! :slight_smile:
Do we have any hope of getting DN Argentinian wines in the future? Thanks!!

7 Likes

Any ideas when is lot 372 shipping?

2 Likes

RE: Offer #388 and some other recent offers,
Hmmm, I see No listing of Oak Regime, Varietal %'s, some show no “cases available” amount etc…
I really did like that info, as well as bottled date…if not a future.
I really, really wish there were a complete listing of BOTTLED DATES.

FYI,

Domestic
Lot 296 | 2021 Sta. Rita Hills Pinot Noir

Estimated Customer Ship Date April 2023
Lot 329 | 2019 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
Lot 330 | 2021 Sonoma County Chardonnay Estimated Customer Ship Date April 2023
Lot 357 | 2021 Moon Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon Estimated Customer Ship Date Jun/Jul 2023
Lot 366 | 2021 Santa Ynez Valley Rose of Grenache
Lot 370 | 2021 Santa Ynez Valley Red Blend Estimated Customer Ship Date Late April 2023
Lot 371 | 2020 Santa Ynez Valley Viognier Estimated Customer Ship Date Late April 2023

***Lot 372 | 2021 Santa Maria Valley Pinot Noir Estimated Customer Ship Date ***
April 2023

4 Likes

Scott,
The 388 is Mendocino Pinot from a RRV producer. Near as I can tell, the producer COULD be LIOCO who has a 2021 Mendo PN at $28. What they also have are wines named “Indica” and “Sativa” too. :grinning:
Cameron swears you can’t just drink just one glass…I’m gonna say, that for most part, that has not been an issue for you??
Cheers, Tim

1 Like

Martin Ray Winery has “Angeline Winery” that mentions the vineyards in their Pinot program…https://www.martinraywinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Angeline-Pinot-Noir-Program.pdf

2 Likes

Might have nailed that Stefan, price is only factor that does not add up though. Thanks.

3 Likes

Tim,
Correct! If I only drink one glass, it must be a very terrible beverage!
Great sleuthing folks! I had to get a #388, easy decision…
Probably it’s good with Hot Dogs, Tacos, etc… Tuesday night fare.
Cheers :grinning::wine_glass:
Btw, I like the Indica & Sativa🍀 names. Ha, Mendocino, emerald triangle.

3 Likes

I’m wondering when 385 will ship. The verbiage in the offer said that anticipated bottling was late February for an early March ship. I’m getting a little nervous as the shipping window in southern Arizona can close rather abruptly.

2 Likes

Sure things are crazy with the move, but also curious when the orders from the March sale will ship.

Just received an email that 1 of my orders from March 13 has shipped (I’m in NY).

3 Likes

I inquired about the status of my orders and Micky responded, in a timely manner, to be patient. They are moving and processing thousands of orders from the sale. I get it, a heads up from the crew regarding the status of things would have been welcomed. Still appreciate the juice and value!

3 Likes

that type of hand holding stuff potentially increases costs, so fff that

367 (RRV Chard) came in Tue, and a case from the sale came in yesterday (Wed, actually, but we weren’t here to sign).

We both really liked the 367!

2 Likes

@Cameron_Hughes, i referred someone to deNegoce like 6-8 months ago. That person used the referral link, registered, bought a case of wine (using the $25 off referral code), and last month his wine was delivered.
At what point am i supposed to get my own $25 off code for referring him? I think i read it is after delivery, but that was like 3-4 weeks ago.
I have sent at least 2-3 emails to support asking this question and i’m still waiting for a response.
Could you please take a look at this?
My friend’s order # 203003 (if that helps).

4 Likes