Dallas Anyone 24th - 28th June???

In case of traffic, go 75 South, take a right on Lemmon, go down to Oak Lawn, left on Oak Lawn all the way down to Hi-Line. Left on Hi-Line down to Edison… And isn’t it a RIGHT on Edison? Please confirm. Anyways, and then you’re there.

Just had a meeting pop up this evening. So unfortunatley I will have to miss out.

Will dirk join!?!

Do we have a firm head count and wines yet? I know P-Rob needs to get his end squared away. Also, what coin are we looking at for the shindig?

Bill, you can take the roll. (Also, I suspect Philip will need a firm financial commitment at some point from each person due to purchasing of ingredients by the chef.)

I’ll start.

Chris +1 = 2

dave =1

maybe gonna bring some red burg, have a couple older bottles I’m eyeing.

My wife is about oh, 36 weeks pregnant or so. Trying to angle this in, but not sure if I count as a +1 just yet. Call me a +/- .5. Will firm up soon.

Congrats. As is mine. And on bedrest. I am trying my best to get there - but depends on if we can help with my daughter.

Bill - I am 50/50 right now. If you fill up - them are the brakes.

I will be talking to my distributor tonight when I arrive to Texas from Costa Rica (I don’t have phone coverage down here) and get an final on her attendance. Wines arrived to Dallas yesterday, I’ll get with Philip on them tomorrow as soon as I pick them up and make sure there are no issues with them. What sort of price range are we looking at for dinner? I know Chrissy will need to know that as well.

How about a maggie of Barolo to go with the spaghetti? I have a Rinaldi Le Coste from 03.

I have plenty of Cali stars too. No serious Burgundy. I always have a ton of BDX, but precious little with serious age on it.

Chris

Interested to see what your chef has in mind for the Majinola Brisket.

What time should we begin to arrive Phil. I have a 96 D. Ruinart and will probably grab another something as well…maybe one of your Carlisles Tex Im dying to try one.

With bells on.

I’m looking forward to seeing that!!!

I’m in from 6:00 - 7:30, then have to run. I will pop the 1986 Gruaud Larose, or alternatively, a 2001 Beaucastel. Any preferences?

See you guys around 6.

Any idea when the food starts? And, any pricing yet determined on the food? (and, is it “all in” pricing or without T&T?)

Chris

PS: You know there is a brand new In’n’Out Burger just a short distance north of Nola’s hotel for those that are in love with the burgers…just sayin’ (Bill!)…

Chris

P-Rob, two quick questions. Bring cash or is credit card OK? Attire (jeans, slacks, shorts, etc…)?

Casual is fine. I usually roll in tassles and spandex.

Is casual as in dress shorts and button down cool or should I shoot the works and wear my jeans and Outpost ball cap ala Tex? [snort.gif]

I can only wear a Herb Lamb Vineyard hat now due to contractual obligations.