CIRQ II on deck.

Ordering coming in about a month.

But it sounded to me that it was a release of the same wine. “Our second offering of this wine, the 2012 vintage, is coming up in early December.”

Wasn’t the first offering 2011?

Wasn’t the last release the 2011?

Last release was 2011.

The December release will be same vineyard, Treehouse, but 2012 vintage.

That’s my interpretation, anyway, but I am pretty sure.

You are correct.

Next year (December 2015) there will be an additional offering of Bootlegger’s Hill pinot, along with Treehouse.

I have my $100 bill ready, can anyone cover the tax? I’ll get you back at the pick up weekend!

I just got on their list.
I am curious any one has any experience with the wine. Is it worth buying?
I have no idea how much it will cost… flirtysmile

Just got this email

“I am delighted to say that you will receive an email on December 2nd with a guaranteed allocation of our 2012 CIRQ Estate Treehouse Pinot Noir.”

The first offer was $100 per with a 3 bottle allocation. With tax and shipping I think it worked out to ~$112-$118 per. There aren’t many reviews of the wine out there, so I haven’t opened any yet.

Assuming folks have looked at CT, where there are positive reviews.

I may have to bite the bullet and try one bottle before committing to a second order.

I tried the first vintage this summer and to my surprise I enjoyed it. Its a bigger style for sure, but it wasn’t cough syrup tasting or anything. Perhaps not a great price/enjoyment ratio wine, but its solid. I far preferred it to any Kosta Browne Ive had (though I havnt had any KB recently).

As described, it is a bigger style pinot, but I loved it. Sucked down 2 of my 3 bottles, and keep eyeing the third.

BTW, tried the new Occidental pinots from Steve Kistler, which are really the former Kistler SVD pinots. The best pinots I have ever had from Kistler. They are hit or miss for me, but this one was really singing.

This particular Occidental was 2011 Occidental Pinot Noir Cuvée Catherine Occidental Station. Sorry for the thread drift.

got email added to list

Really, there is no reason for me to pay this tarifff for a Pinot Noir.

Honestly, I think you can this about any varietal

English please…

honestly, one couldst maketh this statement about any variety of grape.

I received my first offer of allocation.

Anyone notice on the technical pages - the increase in production.
If I’m reading it right - 2011 was 462 cases, while 2012 will be 1397 !

multiply $100 x 12 x 1,397 I get $1.67M

I bought last year, and am buying again this year.
Have not opened any bottles yet.
Plan on opening my first one sometime this winter (after the New year).
Once I buy/get the 2011 and 2012 Treehouse, and the Bootlegger’s (first release will be 2013, release Dec 2015, ship 2016-hopefully I will get an allocation), I will then determine if this wine is for me based on taste/reviews price.

That’s my story and I’m stocking to it-until it changes.