CIRQ II on deck.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Cirq allocations are live. I just ordered mine and asked for a few more.

Did you get an email? Or just went to the site? Today was the day the email was going to be sent for allocations.

Done!

I have not (yet) received an email stating anything - however, when I logged in my allocation was there.

3 X 2012 Treehouse - request for 3 additional.

I am purchase #2078 - which I’m going to take to mean they have sold about 520 cases so far.
That is complete supposition of course. The wine page for 2012 says there are 1,397 available.
I suppose that order number could include orders for the 2011 - or it could be completely random.

I was only offered 2, with a wish list option of 1. Was allocated 3 last year

Got my order in for 3.

Oops, my mistake. Was allocated 2 last year

Ordered three, with trepidation. In general there’s a lot of Cab I’d rather buy for $100 per than any Pinot… so this is going to have to really impress me.

Bought my 3, and got the email after

I’m not able to take my allocation this time. PM me if anyone wants it.

received an allocation of 3 bottles. I’m not going to purchase so PM me also if anyone wants.

I just checked the website for grins, and, via dumb luck, logged in just as allocations went live.
My order number was 1989, and I received an email from Cirq that mine was the first order processed.

1992 here. What color medal do you get for 4th place?

Same as you get for second place in a poker hand!

champagne.gif

Reminded me of Seinfeld’s old horse race routine: "It’s all the same bucket of oats, fellas!

anyone see any tech sheets on this?

Go to the Cirq website and look under ‘wines’.

Did anyone use the pick-up option instead of shipping for the 2011 vintage.

Is it - stop in and pick up - or more like an event with tasting ?

I assume it’s at the Barrow ?

Did you mean Barlow??

Yeah - sorry,