Cellar Space Fail

Isn’t there a play room you can convert into a cellar? Pesky kids…

My LeCache is directly across from the loft play room…I want the little kids coming over to play to have easy access, you know. What better way to free up space?

Uh…I even turned a coffin into a wine rack…Ill have to post pics of that. Every time I added 110 spots to my cool room It would get filled in a week…so I put up some shelves for wood boxes and screw caps :wink:

Lo and behold, another 6 bottles just arrived that I wasn’t counting on.

SO

MUCH

FAIL

This is so funny it makes me want to ship you a bunch of stuff to see what you’ll do with it
[haha.gif]

Obviously I have no problem turning down shipments!

Then I looked in my CT and saw that I purchased half a case of some Riesling, shipment pending. OMG.

Likewise! [cheers.gif]

Hey Carrie, my cellar is full too… [hint, hint]. [berserker.gif]

I’m in the same boat. My offsite is 45 minutes away and in an impossibly congested area of Boston called Allston. Once this summer is over and I can see just how warm my cellar gets, I’ll make the decision to go passive or cooled.

As of now, in February the low was 49 degrees and in the 3-day heat wave in April (upper 80s, low 90s) it hit 59. I’m thinking with a poured concrete foundation, it wont get any worse than say low 60s, but time will tell.

Here in Newton, with poured concrete I got up to 68 - for me that was too hot, hence the cellar construction

I gots some really good stuff I was going to use for the virtual tasting last weekend or pour it out, I’m happy to send it along. I don’t think there is anything wrong with that Rose that’s looking like dirty dishwater
[dontknow.gif]

Thanks to all of you for helping the economy recover! Keep buying!

I guess it is a true statement that anyone who post here has no self-control.

Todd, in the immortal words of Brody, you’re gonna need a bigger cellar (theme song from jaws playing in the background).

I also don’t understand the title of this thread-- when you fill up a cellar, that is a success, not a fail. Then you have another chance to succeed by getting more storage space. It’s all good! [diablo.gif]

Logic isn’t Todd’s strong suit…

Hey French,
Don’t you have an extra closet where keep all your flippy floppies? [dance2.gif]

Blech! Sell it as some latest craze martini and you will make your bottle money back every 4 ounces!!! [wow.gif]

I’ve got two baskets full of flippy floppies, straight up. I’m also on a dolphin, doin’ flips and shit, splashin’ around, gettin’ everybody all wet. Poseidon, look at me…

He’s on the Boat!! [dance.gif]

never thought I’d see the day, with a big boat comin’ my way