Cellar Space Fail

Far too little!

Come talk to us when you can sit at the big boys’ table!

I don’t care what your capacity is, you will need more space quickly. I certainly don’t have any more space and have case upon case stacked in my cellar in the original shippers. It’s a never ending cycle.

Had offsite storage.
Had a Le Cache credenza.
Converted the linen closet.
Bought a Vinotemp and stored it at my daughter’s house.
Bought a custom hutch (bottom portion was a cellar).
Fail…
I added on to my house and built a walk-in. [berserker.gif]

17 bottles… [rofl.gif]

I’m going to be 7 pallets over once I get these next 2 deliveries.

I see your seven pallets and raise you three

But the difference is that the bottles I received are for ME.

you should also argue that you have better self control!

When is the offline at your place? We’ll bring… umm… nothing. You’ll be left with ample space for those 17 bottles.

Some are mine…but not all…

Bingo.

No WONDER I keep missing out on poker games. The ante is WAY too freakin’ much!!!

My cellar is jam packed. I just got a 51 bottle cooler for the kitchen, and that is filled. And I still have some bottles that don’t fit. [suicide.gif]

Two words: Legend Cellars.

+1.

Paul, hope to see you there soon. I ran into you (along with significant other and dog) at the B Cellars tasting, I was outside on the patio with my girl.

Will this ever end? This morning, I found that I have gotten into the mailing lists of Betz and Realm. Betz still has some 2006 Clos from restaurants that didn’t take their allocations. I placed an order for two magnums and will now have to find space for them. This has to end at some point.

How do you stack your offsite storage? Do you put racks in there or just leave them in their boxes?

Cheers.

I stacked them sideways in shipper boxes with styros.

Ugh. I may have to get one of the small units at Legend - 12 cases should be plenty. I can stick my BDX and Barolo in there, free up some space.

Todd,
do you have any space in the garage? Some nook somewhere?
We had a similar situation at home and got an old solid stainless steel Traulsen restaurant refrig. from a used restaurant supply. We replaced the cooling unit with a unit that we could control the temp. & humidity. All in all it cost about $400 and holds 12-14 cs. It isn’t pretty but works great

Nope, no room…I have room in closets, but not many other places other than the massive attic space we have, which is the opposite temperature of what I want.

When my cellar ran out of space I lucked out and found a 500 bottle (i.e. can really fit 390 bottles) vinotemp on craigslist for $250. Now that and the 42 bottle unit - another craigslist purchase that holds wines my wife can blindly grab without thought - are both jam packed. I also have a rolling cart holding 6 cases and have another 5 cases on the floor of the cellar…when does it stop?