Best deal/coupon for on-line wine shopping

I let my stewardship lapse a year or so ago. Just looked at the site for first time in a while and most prices are ludicrous on anything I’d order. Really wacky pricing that can be beat by 30% or more with a simple search.

Ouch that hurts, i bought 2 mags in Nov for $129 before codes, and was just thinking I should buy more. Talk about buzz kill

1 Like

I let mine lapse more than a year ago, and no regrets. There was a momentary blip when all the stars aligned for the consumer during COVID insanity, and perhaps a VC / PE frenzy.

1 Like

Flower20 for $20 off $200 at WDC.
Exp 4/7/24.

Another voice added to the chorus of those who will let WDC Stewardship lapse this year, most likely. I used to check the app regularly to see what was new, but I don’t check in that often anymore. The recent coupons haven’t been enough to get me interested.

1 Like

Let my Stewardship lapse 2 years ago - no regrets

1 Like

No regrets here either. Probably the biggest benefit has been the time saved not habitually checking the site.

1 Like

I just received a shipment of Jordan from WDC. It is full of air bubbles, even after 24 hours. Is this considered shock? Have never been a fan of their packaging and have received bottles damaged before.

Where do you think “Air Jordan” comes from?

3 Likes

LdH Tondonia GR available for 220 on WDC (Southeast region at least). With a decent coupon and cash back you can get it down to somewhat approaching honest retail, plus the RP100 won’t help prices.

On a related note, there might be a glitch with coupons at the moment. I was able to use the same coupon code over and over again. I’m curious if it works for someone else!

which code over and over?
50back is not working for me

I let my Stewardship lapse in early March. Around this time last year, there were more reasonable prices, and when paired with the coupons and CapOne 30% off offers I was receiving resulted in some great prices. Recently though, I haven’t seen an offer better than 6%, and the prices also seem to have increased as well. I spent a couple hours going through the inventory before my membership lapsed and there wasn’t anything that was materially beating prices I could easily have gotten elsewhere, which was a shame.

2 Likes

confirmed from the Warehouse, WDC has a shipment of bad Jordan Cab, but they are still selling/shipping from the same stock. Makes me wonder how much I want to buy this way, regardless of coupon, to put back for a few years. I was going to put these back for when having friends over.

WDC $30 off $150. VINO30

2 Likes

RetailMeNot cash back for wine.com is now 10% (through 4/14).

1 Like

Also, the wine.com code WINETIME30 is still good for 30 off 150, with unlimited repeat usage.

3 Likes

WINETIME30 is still good, but now it’s 30 off 250 :frowning:

And RetailMeNot cash back for wine.com is back down to 5%…

Just received an email for $30 off $150 from WDC.
UNCORK30

1 Like

it does not work. the VINO30 ($30 off $150 ) still works.