BERSERKERFEST 5 IS HERE!!!!! 8pm PDH Midtown

It was dried seaweed and I wasn’t sure everyone would want that. It also bumped the price up a tad and I was trying to keep it at the same levels as the last few years. As it is, the next BF will be more expensive.

Jay, I need to talk to PDH today, let me know what you want and I’ll see if I can change one table for you.

Juat what an organizer of an offline wants: a pain in the ass…

and a Two Hands Charlie’s Patch for those flights

…with decent tastes…
[cheers.gif] [wink.gif] [highfive.gif] [basic-smile.gif]

I asked for permission first.

Does that mean you want a seat at our table? I’ll bet that between us we could put together a few good flights with flavor.

I have a mag of 01 Frederick Emile that I’ll bring, what ever table I wind up with

$$ sent

Payment for my crew sent.

Also - I agree about there being a bit too much duck last time. It was delish - but I thought a little less duck and another dish would have been great.

Woops, I was planning around the assumption that this was on the 5th. I’ll keep yall update as to whether this weekend can work.

paypal incoming!

I am out for this round.

Michel,

Can you put Zach down for 1?

Paid! [dance-clap.gif] [dance-clap.gif]

I am coming as well.

At Kane’s table.

Will be looking for good wine.

Good luck with that. [snort.gif]

I know what GDP is bringing - I’ll be at that table several times.

[highfive.gif]

Is there room to merge Kane’s table with Leo’s table? Or can we at least put these tables next to each other?

Are you bypassing my Italian table!? Traitor! [swoon.gif]

Sorry, Ken. The “Convoluted Theme” table is fully booked. No prob getting our tables near each other, though. It’ll be easier for Greg to throw things.

We have a table for people who want duck plus other food due to Michel’s good graces. Duck, chicken, pork and beef. See the real food and real wine table thread. I am flexible on a theme, but we will have at least one flight of wines with power - that may be a 2007 Cali Cab flight. We can precede that with a wines with finesse flight. I may break out a 1994 Trimbach Pinot Gris SGN for dessert.

I don’t think you’re allowed to have that wine, Jay. It’s part of the anti-flavor wine elite.

payment sent