BerserkerDay Offer: Holdredge Wines

A survey of alcohol levels in Pinot

2008 Old School 13.2% alc, 2008 Bucher Vineyard 14.2% alc, 2008 Selection Massale 14.6% alc, 2008 “11” 15.1% alc.
Reg $160, special $112 plus shipping.

Here’s how to order: Email John at winemaker@holdredge.com

I had all of these last year right after they were bottled, and all were extremely tasty.

As to the winemaker…

Okay, not to be a 'tard about this, but I"d like to buy these. So by putting my post here, I’ve reserved them, correct? Are there just these four or are there more offers for others?

Steve, you need to email Holdredge at the email in Todd’s OP.

Yes, but the fact that I’ve posted them here means I’ve reserved these wines for me, correct?

No - you need to email John - the address is in the first post

For reasons I cannot fathom, the Big (surfer) Kahuna left out the most important part of the title-it should read:

A Survey of Alcohol Levels in Pinot (Because we all know alcohol levels are the only thing which determine wine quality)

I only drink Pinot Noir that is less than 8% alcohol.

You dilute it with Coca-Cola, right?

What, no bottle shock?

Why is “11” 15.1? shouldnt it be 15.1? pileon

Negative.

Please don’t tell us if he is “extremely tasty”. I do not want to know. [smileyvault-ban.gif]

[rofl.gif]

I just wanted to be sure you were awake! Why else would I post YOURS among the first, hot stuff??

Just ordered!

another typo- its 15.11 (actually 15.2, but the “11” just seemed so…well…one more than ten…

Got a confirmation from John. He told me I had to say “Go Giants” to order. If it had been “Go Saints” I was out.

Because you like the cut of my jib?

Awesome! Hey Holdredge, let me know where your wines are poured in Vegas. Thx.