BerserkerDay Offer: Holdredge Wines

I’m in for a 4-pack. Can’t wait to try them.

I am in. [cheers.gif]

T-Bone

It is poured in Vegas, every time one of my clients makes me for to Del Frisco’s, I always order a Holdredge as the first red of the night…$80 f’en dollar per bottle… The food sucks compared to most other steakhouses in Vegas, but they do serve HOLDREDGE.

I am clear across the country, so shipping is a bit of an issue, if it was shipping included or lived west of the Mississippi, now my cc would be down for this purchase.

EDIT (4 minutes later). Damn John count me in, your wines last year exceeded all my expectations. I will email you. I am such a F’ing addict…

First hit is free baby…after that, you gotta pay…

\

no , in your world the hit is terribly inexpensive, then you sick your wife on me and I have no alternative if I want the Bucher again ( I really truly enjoy that, its my favorite bottling so far).

Yeah, you got me again. The only 2011 wine purchase so far. I thought I was going to make it past Jan. without buying a single bottle. FAIL.

Don’t rip me on the shipping to FL. I know your address :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks for the deals, hopefully a number of people took you up on it.

John:
Can you give us suggested drinking windows for these wines?

Our strongest recommendation is that you drink them mmediately. Like today/tonight. All four bottles. Open them all, and drink them all immediately. And order more…

Or, enjoy them as follows:

Old School- wait at least couple years- still pretty wiry. Lots of stem tannin (all whole cluster) and pretty racy acidity.
Bucher- Now/for the next 4-6 years (with time off for good behaviour)
Massale - Now until…geez…I think this one is going to be pretty for quite awhile.
“11” Now/for the next couple years.