BerserkerDay Offer - Gourmet Delights

In support of this worthy event, and because everyone here is so much fun, Gourmet-Delights.com is making a special offer:

First everyone gets 10% off their order with coupon code: BERSERKER through the end of January.

BUT the BEST part is I’m offering someone their entire order for FREE. From all the orders received before month’s end, I will draw one order number and FULLY REFUND your money.

(Jeff told me that if he gets enough orders, he’ll refund TWO people their entire order, so get ordering!!!)

Sweet… I’ve been wanting to stock up on some stuff from Jeff for a while…

I bought some stuff right before Christmas…great customer service BTW.

+1

The Veleta sardines are great, and the Veleta saffron is really intense. You might need to use less…

I felt very well taken care of when I ordered.

Ditto. They made great Christmas stocking stuffers!!!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and orders.

Please do visit the NEW page where we have the Smoked Green Olives from Orgasmo de la Boca, a Novello Sicilian EVOO and many other new additions sinc eyou last visited (added some just last night!)

And Belazu is clearing customs TODAY. If you’ve not had this Balsamic Vinegar, it is amazing!!

I’ve already started shipping the morning orders, they go out today and you’ll have them in 2-3 days via USPS Priority Mail.
[cheers.gif]

[thankyou.gif]

AND everyone note you can click on product images to get RECIPES and other great tips. For Saffron for instance you end up here:
Saffron Tips & Recipes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

for a bunch of tips on using saffron to get the most flavor!

And for Escargots you get TWO recipes:
http://gourmet-delights.com/store/Henri_Maire_Escargot_Very_Large.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And the full recipe index is of course at:
Recipes at Gourmet Delights" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[popcorn.gif]

ENJOY!

WOW ! there’s lots of new yummy products on the web site and pretty cool accessories.
Gourmet Delights has incredible products and service, we’ve loved what we’ve received. It’s definitely a foodies paradise. Thanks for the great offers and service Jeff.

As I said in the other thread, Jeff and his products rock! Great guy, great products, and great customer service! -mJ

+1

Order numbers (last 2 digits) currently in the running for the 100% refund are:

The chances to order and get your order FREE are pretty good (1 in 6 at this very moment), keep those orders coming!

Maybe I should make two orders… [cheers.gif] I could always use one of those giant pig legs you have there…or perhaps the $1300 Shun knife set… [berserker.gif]

What type of Balsamic is this? My current personal favorite is hand carried to me from Como, Italy every December by an nice Italian friend of mine. It’s a very thick, 6% acid, bitter sweet Balsamic that is to die for…

Belazu is the reason I started this company (Gourmet-Delights.com)
I had it in Europe and it wasn’t anywhere in North America. I brought back 6 bottles, friends took a few, then needed to bring back 12 on my next trip. Soon it was 60+ and my arms were tired and 3" longer and customs started wondering how on my monthly trips I was bringing in so much vinegar for “personal use”. I was at the time. So I started GD so I could just gave a constant supply without all the flying.

I put it against my 75+ year and a friend’s 125+ year and in a blind tasting it ALWAYS wins. Not for the price but, before unveiling, for the flavor.

“Belazu’s Balsamic vinegar is a must have ingredient in any kitchen, we wouldn’t be without it at Le Manoir aux Quat’ Saisons.” -Raymond Blanc, owner, Michelin 2-Star

uhh… can I add one of those to my order please…

[thankyou.gif]

Sure. I do not keep credit cards on file, I don’t even see them, but go order again and just choose “local NM pickup” to set shipping to $0 (or order something else and it automatically gives you fee shipping at the $50 price point) and I’ll add it to your order/box. It will ship next week as it takes a few days once it clears customs to get to me.

Done… you should see the order under my name… I did local NM pickup… (I pay via paypal)

Rob, I checked the label of the bottle in our cabinet and the Belazu is 6% acid also. See my post about it here:

http://www.wineberserkers.com/viewtopic.php?p=517944#p517944

awesome… can’t wait to try it out.

Jeff - did you get enough orders to grant TWO free orders?