BerserkerDay Offer - Gourmet Delights

Unfortunately no. I’m at 8 orders total and told to expect a 9th.

So people have a 1 in 10 or better chance right now for that 1st giveaway. Pretty good odds if you ask me.

I had hoped for 40 or so for a 2nd giveaway.

My new Jamoneras shipped today from the east coast (I just got tracking a few minutes ago). So those are back on the “available” list (they were listed as “Sold out” until about 10 minutes ago)… a few of you have bought them in the past so can give a review if people care to know.

I’ll also note that I’ll be having some pricier ones ($700-$1,300 range). One in marble and one in wood, mid-February but until they clear customs I don’t want to say too much more.

Order numbers (last 2 digits) currently in the running for the 100% refund are:

Coupon code: BERSERKER still good through the end of the month. The VELETA coupon code is also still valid and gives you a DOUBLE discount on the Veleta Combo pack (i.e. it is already 10% off and that coupon gives you another 10% off).

Winner will be announced late this week (identified by order number only, they can make themself public or remain anonymous at their option)
[thankyou.gif]

Just placed an order.

Have my fingers crossed!

[cheers.gif]

Thanks Frank!! Got it and another so we’re now approaching the chance for TWO free offers… 1 in 10 sounds good to me.

Order numbers (last 2 digits) currently in the running for the 100% refund are:

And on Monday afternoon I hope to make a BIG announcement on a great product that I’m hoping clears customs… I’ve been waiting since July to get the import contract and this just blows my mind if it get approved by the FDA… I’m told that happened on Friday but need the paperwork in my hands to make the announcement… [wow.gif]

My sardines, tuna, oil arrived quickly! Thanks Jeff! Might even pop a can of the sardines at the office!

Charlie, I would suggest that the sardines benefit from a little fussing with presentation. Part of what makes them special is the appearance. I had to try them right after I got them so I ate a can in my office for lunch, and in a sense they are “just sardines” with nobody around to appreciate them. Very good sardines but still – I felt like I had wasted them.

Put them on crunchy little toasts with a dab of egg salad and capers and serve at a party, much better!

It’s Monday afternoon… [popcorn.gif]

I bought quite a few cans, I just like them plain but the rest I’ll be serving at my superbowl partaaaa

Indeed and I don’t have an update yet from customs. [swearing.gif] I gave them the full day. I’m going to call tomorrow.

ok fine… we’ll wait… [cry.gif]