BerserkerDay Itch

Not buying anything this year :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:
:shushing_face:

Yea, sureā€¦thatā€™s what we all sayā€¦

Shhh
(She might be watching)
:wink:

2 Likes

Absolutely!! Loved it, even though half the contestants still donā€™t know what a meme is lol

4 Likes

Iā€™m taking the day off.

1 Like

If anyone knows how to put together a Downfall video I spent a while last year writing dialog only to discover that I couldnā€™t create the video.

Send me the script

3 Likes

Iā€™m weaving pretty cunning plans for BD14 as we speak!

2 Likes

You are all evil. :wink:The guy I pay for off site storage is going to be happy.

1 Like

You didnā€™t respond to my PM about who is in and who is not so Iā€™m glad I saw this so I can add you to the BD14 group

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh, didnā€™t I? Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™m most certainly in!

1 Like

When is BD typically? New here and looking forward to it!

2 Likes

January 27 every year.

1 Like

@BillyP
Sign up for Grand Cru Crew and you get access to purchase Berserker Business deals on Jan 26 and get to a preview of all the deals for Jan 27 so you can plan ahead.

2 Likes

^^^ pro tip

1 Like

Excellent! Thank you, just signed up. Glad to be part of the community and learning a lot from you all!

1 Like

:scream:

3 Likes

@Nola_Palomar I believe you said earlier this year that you had put your winery in Spain up for sale, does that mean that you will no longer be selling your olive oil on BerserkerDay? I look forward to stocking-up every January!

2 Likes

No worries!! I will be there with the Veleta EVOO and other goodies!! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes