BerserkerDay Itch

Storage is beyond capacity with quite a few wines still in pre-arrival :woozy_face:, but I am looking forward to seeing the offers from Maison Harbour, Ansonia, Paetra, stars&dust (will Nikki come back?), glasvin, Sabelli Frisch, Little Wings and some others that I am forgetting at the moment.
In terms of things beyond wine, we will stock up on Veleta.

2 Likes

Franny Beck is good stuff and they usually have great BD offers. It’s been my Thanksgiving go to Pinot for the last few years - flavorful for the non geeks, but with good freshness and complexity to keep me coming back for another glass.

2 Likes

I think you have because I read it somewhere and here would be the most likely place for me to come across it, I would think.

I’m still new to WB and here to learn so am looking forward to learning and participating a bit. Y’all make it sound fun.

2 Likes

You posted about this somewhere, in the spirits forum maybe?

I think Jim is being Tongue in Cheek.

3 Likes

They are…his ‘bubbly’ personality will be back with us…

(hint, hint)

5 Likes

I know I posted about buying the distillery. Wasn’t sure if I mentioned the whiskey making project.

1 Like

Are you going to do the meme contest again this year? That was hilarious.

1 Like

I was fairly new to the site last time. So I will be a bit more prepared this time.

Of my few purchases from Berserker day, I think the most memorable is the Vincent Chardonnays.

Notes for this coming year

1. West coast time, not east coast so it runs longer than you think
  2. Block off time from work or FOMO is going to bite again
  3. It’s not like a flea market where all the good stuff is out there at 5am and gone by 7:30am.
  4. Delivery is not all at once so buy away! It will be more staggered than you think.
3 Likes

Sorta mentioned

1 Like

While Todd is a shameless Shill, he’s not wrong. Grand Cru will go a long way to your Berserker Day happiness. If you like you like GC maybe step up to MC next year.

4 Likes

excited to be able to restock on Veleta! And also glad to have Jim and PGC back this year!

2 Likes

Not buying anything this year :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:
:shushing_face:

Yea, sure…that’s what we all say…

Shhh
(She might be watching)
:wink:

2 Likes

Absolutely!! Loved it, even though half the contestants still don’t know what a meme is lol

4 Likes

I’m taking the day off.

1 Like

If anyone knows how to put together a Downfall video I spent a while last year writing dialog only to discover that I couldn’t create the video.

Send me the script

3 Likes