BerserkerDay Auction Item: A day with the Lompoc Trio!! CLOSED

I’m pretty sure only sheep so far. This will be new territory for him!

Swiiiiiiiiiiishhhhhhhh!!!

Bone is happy

Hey Ed! Thank you so much for all you have done for BerZerkers!

You are my welcome guest at ANY BerZerker function! Just let me know!

Bone…out

Ed is the KING, without question. I love me some Ed Murray…

Thanks T-Bone and right back atchya! This is a great community!
[cheers.gif]

Yikes! [shock.gif]

Tremendous. I will let Margaret know of the winning bid. Thank you guys again. It’s been another great January for Laura’s House.

Someone tell me how we settle up. I went to bed at 10:00 and gave Peter my proxy. Looks like he did well.

Also, someone tell me how we pick a date… (the date of the year for any potential smartasses out there).

This will be for 6 people and occur sometime in late Spring, early Summer (on a mutually agreeable Saturday.) Half of proceeds goes to Berserkers fundraiser and half goes to Laura’s House, Laura's House - Domestic violence shelter in Orange County California serving 16 communities" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Team Atlanta is now all set, and Lompoc better watch out: we will be bringing both wine and women! [berserker.gif]

Jay, Ken, and I will be making our donations to Laura’s House and Berserkers forthwith. Todd, the half of our bid that goes to Berserkers, do we just do it thru the regular donate button?

I guess we should start thinking about when…

Based on my current schedule, the Saturdays I have available are:
April 16, 23, 30
May 7, 28
June 25
July 2, 9, 16, 23

Since we’ll be bottling in August, and then harvest not soon after, the weekend of July 23 is the latest I’ll be available.

You’re going to have to be more specific…

In.terms of bandwidth and to keep paparazzi, assassins, derelicts, foreign agents, and groupies from crashing our intimate event, could the winners individually pm me your names and email addresses and we’ll generate a group email to figure out the date?

Actually I’m the only one with pictures (if they exist in the first place).

I took those photos! It was HOT!

Hot? Robert Parker’s sloppy seconds?

Come on Carg…dont be jealous that I have the animal whisperer ability…