BerserkerDay Auction Item: A day with the Lompoc Trio!! CLOSED

The Lompoc Trio: Brian Loring, Terence T-Bone Livingston & Peter Cargasacchi

A complete day (for 6 people) starting in the morning with Vineyard tour of Sta. Rita Hills and an examination of the area’s terroir (driver included.) A break will be taken for lunch somewhere in the valley, followed by more wine tasting. The day will end with dinner hosted at the Loring Wine Company winery and prepared by chef Carg in the LWC winery’s fully equiped gourmet kitchen, with wines, food and stories (most of which you will make on your own!

Half proceeds to Laura’s House - http://www.laurashouse.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(I was among the bidders last year (I subbed in for someone who couldn’t go), and if you recall, this event was a bidding extravaganzza! I can attest that we had an awesome time, and I can imagine that, as with last time, this event will be full of surprises as the last one was!! Past participants can confirm!)

This auction ends at 9 p.m. PST, midnight EST

How many people is this for?

$500

I remember being late for this one last year…

750 USD

They did not say, and last year, they said 2 and it ended up to be 8!

It’s for 6 people, just like last year.

As an East Coaster, I can’t bring six people. If anyone wants to form a club, PM me. I’d be in for 1/6 or maybe 2/6 of a big bid (sorry - I forgot how to reduce fractions)

This is how it was assembled last year - Ray Tuppatsch and Philip Robert fighting each other, then eventually joining up to create a most unholy conglomerate of folks…

In the morning we’ll take a look at the physical and chemical aspects of Terroir that manifest themselves as influences on genetic expression, as distinguished from the marketing fantasy sold to tourists in the European wine regions.

This event will occur on a mutually agreed upon Saturday, in the spring or summer, 2011.

I am in. I am in Los Angeles. I don’t mind getting into this with a group on this board. I am going to call two friends who might be interested.

My email is vamsi1224@yahoo.com

Thanks.

If the winner pays extra, can T-Bone stay home?

Vamsi - email sent.

I’d be happy to team up with team Atlanta…

$1100

$1200

hmm… i was thinking of making this my 40th b-day present to myself… i’ll have to debate this with my cat and a bottle of cab before I bid again…

i’m sure you could persuade two young lads to join you in this endeavor if you are serious.

If T-bone threw in a foot massage, would you raise your bid?

tempting… [drinkers.gif]

Done. But I will use the body of a hot blond in a puppet manner. I’m really good with marionettes.

Team Atlanta bids $1,500.