BerserkerDay Auction Item: A day with the Lompoc Trio!! CLOSED

Team Atlanta must really want a t-bone foot massage…

You guys are great, just like last year. I will send a link of this to Margaret Bayston, the Exec Director for Laura’s House, some of you met her here this past Saturday. Thank you so much!

Peter, wake up!

If Team Atlanta has the winning bid, it will donate the T-bone foot massage to Rob MacKay. neener

$1600 but I reserve the right to refuse a foot massage.

I’ll massage something else then…big guy.
[highfive.gif]

Hey! Anything for Laura’s House!!!

Oh, and don’t forget the incredible discounts I’ll be giving at Fiddlehead that day!!! I’m sure Carg and Loring will be
generous as well!

Peter, can’t wait to party with you! Am in Hotlanta a few times per year. If you can pull me out of the Clermont with my 1’s and PBR’s, I’ll take you to Hugh Achinson’s new place!

YIKES!! can I retract?? [shock.gif]

Team California strikes.

Hugh over Blondie?

The mathematically challenged Team Atlanta bids a number that’s easily divisible by six.

$1,710

All the best to you folks! It’s a good cause and surely a good time. Time to go Burg shopping…

Team not born in the USA bows out

Haha. I was about to say “speak for yourself” and then I realized I was watching hockey on TiVo and remembered I was born in Canada.

Ive heard you say eh at least 85 times.

You never know who you might run into at the Clermont. [highfive.gif]

LOL - reminds me of what we said during Falltacular (also benefitting Laura’s House), as we downed copious amounts of wine…

‘Hey, it’s for the kids!’

It’s 12:01 so I’m assuming Team Atlanta won. [cheers.gif]

Thanks for the competition Team California…it’s all for a very worthy cause. [thankyou.gif]

Off to bed now. [swoon.gif]

Team Atlanta Wins, divisible by 6!

I’m not sure who to fear for more - The Lompoc Trio or the Atlanta Sextuplets…

Carg, Bone, or Brian - have at it - you know who to contact now!

Thanks guys! flirtysmile We are going to have fun!

I’m not sure if T-Bone has ever given a man a foot massage?

Sweet!