BerserkerDay 17 Master Thread (January 30, 2026)

Oh sweet Jesus

1 Like

2 Likes

Is there reliable internet in Heaven?

More likely in Hell now that I think about it.

There’s a really good Jean Edwards offer. Wildly good prices on great Napa cabs.

3 Likes

Wimp? Alas, your sword is neither period nor theme appropriate, that Vikings did not use round pommels or full cross guards, and that such designs were later in time, rendering your costume anachronistic.

Mine was just AI!

3 Likes

I cannot see the link to the Berserker Day 17 Master Thread when on the Categories screen. I was only able to get to it when I found the link in the For Buyers New To BD thread. Is it my settings?

Edit: I just found it in the Wine Talk category. Would it be better to have in the Berserker Day category?

That was just because the six feet long Katana that I had was to hard to bring to the Baller Bubbly dinner.

I was looking for info on BD17 in the BD17 category, it wasn’t until I found the BD17 Master Thread in Wine Talk that I got the answer I was looking for…..Todd/Brig, perhaps it would be better to post all BD17 related threads under the BD17 category instead of in Wine Talk?

1 Like

It’s better in Wine Talk - the BerserkerDay category is set aside for the offers, the event itself. This thread is to discuss it for weeks prior to the big day!

2 Likes

Now that I know, that’s cool (and it was no doubt that way in all the years I participated). But it might be confusing for newer berserkers, who may not even have a chance to read that thread because they don’t know it exists.

it’s a delicate balance…I typically move it day before just in case, however.

Tomorrow, I’ll do that JUST FOR YOU! :star_struck:

Aw, shucks!

The Bollig Principle!

1 Like

You all know the saying ‘it takes a lot of beer to make wine’?

Here’s another one: ‘it takes a lot of whiskey to make a BerserkerDay’

:zany_face:

Tomorrow around 7:30am Pacific I will send out notices opening up the two Preview Day forums to the various Crüs. All the info will be there. See you tomorrow!

2 Likes

Well then at 7am I will pretend to be on the east coast and post where the hell are the offers :innocent:

3 Likes

No need, I’ll get them legitimately. Always do. Then a bunch of PMs and emails ‘I can’t see them! Where are they!’

4 Likes

17620473702824683132432483851084

Shits about to get real

9 Likes

Looks like final count of Monopole Crü offers is at 24!

I’m about to open everything up to the various Crü members, and send out group-wide PMs to be sure everybody knows what they need to know prior to asking me the things I just told them :winking_face_with_tongue:

Y’all ready for this???

6 Likes

You know it! :smiley:

To those in the various Crüs, here are your direct links, also provided via PM, also shown as subforums above the BerserkerDay 17 forum

https://www.wineberserkers.com/c/berserkerday-17-forum-january-30-2026/bd17-preview-only-forum/130

https://www.wineberserkers.com/c/berserkerday-17-forum-january-30-2026/early-purchase-offers/131

And Monopole Crü has their own offers via the Monopole Crü forum directly.

Happy Hunting!!!

1 Like