BerserkerDay 17 Master Thread (January 30, 2026)

All done for bday for the year haha, bought a ton of beef, restocked for awhile.

1 Like

Restocked those Flannery hangers. Window shopping the rest.

Holy moly, straight outta da gate on full afterburners! Wheels up, juice pilots!

3 Likes

To be expected, this is the seasoned professional BerserkerDay. Tomorrow is for the masses

2 Likes

Last year I was sort of picking and sniffing at different offers.

This year it’s like I’m raiding grocery store shelves with a category 5 hurricane on the horizon, sweeping entire shelves into my cart in a desperate panic

5 Likes

I know a couple offers sold out within 30 minutes, particularly in Monopole Crü (Goodfellow and Morgan Ranch, that I know of) - this is why you join the Crü

3 Likes

Welp, we’ve already surpassed every day this month in total traffic…and it’s only 10:17am here

5 Likes

I told you…

1 Like

No Grassl this year?

Go back to being in France! We’ll see when the numbers come out, smart aleck

That’s GREAT news for newbies haha!

1000000% Correct!!

He was late but he’s up

https://www.wineberserkers.com/t/grassl-glass-offer/345306?u=toddfrench

Will there be an auction preview today?.

4-5pm Pacific

1 Like

There’s also Fontaine Glassware available too :wink:

yup, my daughter’s favorite stem!

1 Like

For those in one of the Crüs, the auction forum is open for preview for ONE HOUR - will shut it at 5pm Pacific.

https://www.wineberserkers.com/c/berserkerday-17-forum-january-30-2026/berserkerday-17-auctions/129

(Link above only works if you are Grand Cru Crü or Monopole Crü)

2 Likes

Auction preview closed :slight_smile:

And remember, Preview Day (with Early Purchase Offers) closes at 7pm Pacific! There is much housekeeping to take care of in preparation for tomorrow, so be sure you scour the available offers soon.

2 Likes

WHEW!!!

Ok, hopefully every Crü member was able to nab the early purchases as well as plan/budget for the offers as they drop tomorrow!

I’ll be back early, and should have my first launch at 7:30am Pacific!

See you tomorrow!

8 Likes