BerserkerDay 14 Master Thread/FAQ - our 14th Event! Jan 27, 2023

Your boy at Sandar is in the wheelhouse

2 Likes

Todd, after BD14 is done and dusted will you tell everyone what they missed in monopole cru as an incentive to upgrade next year?

4 Likes

What happens in MC forums, stays in MC forums

6 Likes

Entiat Wines isn’t making oddball whites, but they are making them in an oddball location in Washington State with a different terroir. The taster notes are already posted on their BD14 offer thread.

4 Likes

Look at the sabelli-frisch offers. Fair priced good wines of some unusual varietals. Ive purchased both BD and directly from Adam.

8 Likes

Not really. I know there was champagne I missed :laughing:

3 Likes

Girlfriend, you are insane. Hope all is well.

2 Likes

They will be back!!

Will check it out tomorrow!

1 Like

The real question for tomorrow is what wine are you opening for BD14?

I’m going 2010 Patricia Green Reserve.

2 Likes

First Berserker day for me. Not sure why I thought I could be restrained during the MC/GC early purchase window.

7 Likes

It only gets worse.

But in a good way…

2 Likes

We’ll see!

I’m scared we’ll crash the server. Even my host is scared, and they are in The Netherlands…I think we’re closing down at 10pm Pacific tonight for 5-10 min to upgrade the server a bit for increased capacity

4 Likes

Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 11.49.04 PM

6 Likes

Thank you, I’ll sleep better tonight. NOT!

Scotty, we need more power!

5 Likes

I’d look at EMH, Briceland, and Virage, to name a few.

2 Likes

Ok let us know if you need emergency time slot rationing

We could do odd/even half hours alphabetically by last name. A-M gets 0-30, N-Z gets 31-60

1 Like

Note that would give a slight advantage to A-M.

-Al

3 Likes

Grand Cru Cru membership suggests the ability to get a sneak preview of the offers, but I only see a Monopole link. Is there a GCC link as well?

1 Like
3 Likes