Berserkerama Anaheim June 23-29 ***UPDATED DETAILS & POLL***

Thanks, Todd. Glad to be here.

If I can make it I will be there. I fly out the 24th, so once I get off work, get packed, I will do my best to try and make it on the 23rd.

If you decided to hit disney, In addition to the wine and beer areas, there is a full bar at Arriel’s Grotto Restaurant. It’s the kiddie food joint where the pedestrian bridge goes over the water. Most people don’t realize, there is a cool outdoor bar on the upper level that overlooks the water (now empty for remodel) and the pier area. The bartenders are very cool and generally make good drinks, ask for Rachel and tell her I sent you.

Oh yeah, what even more people don’t realize is you can walk around the DCA (Disney’s California Adventure) park with your cup of alcohol. Nothing like standing in line for Tower of Terror with a drink in hand.

Potentially during the weekend for Lisa and me.

It would be good to see you again Arn; and meet Lisa. If I happen to make it that is.

Kriss is really hoping I can make the stars align to allow me to be there.

Kriss, this sounds interesting. Count me in, and keep me updated.

Glenn

Unfortunately, I will not e attending this as originally hoped. [cray.gif]

However, I will be in the area in July and hope I get the chance to see those I’ve met and meet those I haven’t. [good.gif]

I’ll be there with some home-cooked food.

Uncle Barry

This is one of the our favorite places to go have a drink, enjoy the “lake” and do some people watching. Only annoying bit is it is right by where the roller-coaster takes off, so that can get repetitive. I have also had really great experiences with the staff there. Very friendly and helpful.

awwwww man! … ash and i will be in MN from about June 19-27th or 28th … i would love to be able to make this, but the odds are low. i’ll see what i can do, but for now it’s probably not even worth putting us on the “maybe” list.

Would love to be part of this, but, my house closes on the 22nd and maintenance starts a few days after. Will be swimming in moving boxes, debt and to do lists. But, hopefully happy as can be!

Have fun guys!

Leslie

Pinot Days is that weekend, but I will do my best to contribute to the debauchery … er, festivities. Maybe we should even have a Berserkers initiation ritual, since some people (in another thread) think we are veritable fraternity. [berserker.gif]

‘maybe we should’, Paul?

[berserker.gif]

(guess he’ll find out soon enough)

Kris
It seems like you should be putting together some sort of schedule so we (all) know who is when and when is what, and what is when? Like, are you just gonna be sitting there waiting for someone with a bottle of wine and some Chinese takeouts? I am sorry if this is all somewhere, but … can you help a buddy out? [drinks.gif]

Eldon,

You have no idea how many times I am sitting around with Chinese takeout and low and behold someone shows up with a bottle of wine. It still amazes me. Only seems to work with Chinese takeout though. :smiley: It would be nice to have a little schedule, if possilbe.

Man, I didn’t know you were open for Chinese food. I got wine.

Hey Kriss,

Yea, a schedule or theme would be nice. I know you love obscure wines, you could have a night of those. Poker night? Pizza night? Cheese night (or a cheesy night [wow.gif] )? Beer night? What’s kicking around it that head of yours??

poker on friday please.

Says the guy with the student loans…

i gotta find some way to pay them off right?