Berserkerama Anaheim June 23-29 ***UPDATED DETAILS & POLL***

I’m shocked that you support the parks so much since Disney only serves Coke products.

Oh baby…it’s been so long! Do you even remember what I look like!? [give_heart.gif]

The back of your head anyways.

Roadies, baby…roadies.

you so-cal folks get all the fun. we nor-cal folks couldn’t arrange an offline even if we were paid… [dash1.gif]

So use your Time Share and come party like a rock star down here for the weekend.

Maybe we should remedy that situation.

I will check with Sarah… I will bring some Burgs for sure and Champagne too!! Looking forward to it…

Currently live in WIlshire La BRea area.

I’m thinking I’ll hang out Friday night :slight_smile: Yeah! Friday night!

Well duh — I’m (the plural I) in. Cooking - yeah baby, lets do that kitchen. Also, my friend Anders from Sweden is back (again) sometime that week and is certainly always up for a Berserker offline, especially one in the happiest place on earth. There are likely more Berserker Vikings in Sweden than in the OC.
Without a doubt I also see this as a great way to dump some french/italian s…t on Kriss and Cris and stop their salivating on my cellar floor. Hey, I promise to bring some good wine too. Cannot commit to a specific day yet, but why not more than one? Gotta eat and drink somewhere. And heck, we could probably hear you from the house anyway.
Thanks Kriss. [berserker.gif]

My bar review classes are at Western Law so I’ll be pretty close. No drinking wine but i’d love to hang and chat!

I didn’t know Disney had a Wino Wonderland! Sounds like a fabulous California Adventure! I’m in! Gots plenty of wine to share, and hey, wouldn’t this be a great time for Todd to make more space in his wine refrigerator?? Problem solved!!! [berserker.gif]

Thanks be to you Krissy! You are one heck of a generous character!! What fun! [dance2.gif]

Good call, Chris! Guess I’m bringing two cases, or two cases minus whatever I drink until then, rather…

I am in. Kriss is doing an offline near my house, WOW. I should be able to be there sometime during the week and/or weekend… I do have a “Magic Mouseland” pass if we decide to do something in the park too…

Will probably be there for the 26th. I was thinking of hitting D-land before the festivities. If anyone wants to join just holler. :slight_smile:

I don’t think our passes work in the summertime, but I’ll check with the boss.

I so want to be there for this. I’ve pulled off crazier things, so you never know.

I’ll keep you posted.

Welcome, Daisy!

If there will be any D-word activities, I need to be in on this…

I am 10 mins. away, max. No housing needed… .maybe a good hosing… . sounds like the makings of an epic week…