✨ Bennuaine /// Hand-Blown European Titanium Crystal Stemware

my experience from lighter whiskey to barrel proof bourbon, the glass really tones down the ethanol notes which is pretty incredible.

1 Like

Yeah with brandy too; we were drinking 52-58% brandy and the alcohol was mostly not obtrusive.

1 Like

That 13 Year Russell’s is quite lovely! Not as oaked as you’d think for the age, which I personally prefer. So happy you enjoyed the glass!

The perfect type of fragrant pour for Bennuaine crystal!

My scotch/whiskey loving buddy was over the other night so I showed him this thread. He ordered two for him and two for me. I barely even drink scotch :joy:. but these looked so good I had to add a couple of glasses to his order for me.

Any update on when the glasses will be shipped?

The updated cases have been tested and are on their way to our fulfillment partner. End of next week, beginning of the following, to be shipped. I’m happy I caught the design edge-case before Berserkers received them, but wish I noticed it earlier! My sincerest apologies to everyone for the delay!

Yesss, the master plan is working!

2 Likes

Cases are finally en-route to the fulfillment center, so bundle orders should ship next week if all goes to plan.

Update: Erm. Not quite. Stuck on a plane. Shipping around the 26th.

3 Likes

Blockquote

One of my 2 glasses from the order was in pieces :smiling_face_with_tear:

My friend placed.the order, so I’m guessing they will be reaching out.

Chris

1 Like

Dang! Well, only one person has reached out about a broken glass since you wrote (and only the third order with a broken glass in shipping this year :grimacing:), so hopefully that replacement was yours! If not, hit me up, and will get it sorted.

Bryan, they have reached out and last I heard, you have one in route to them, So we should be all good!

And yes these glasses are legit!

Thanks

It’s been one thing after another, but I can confirm the last orders (about 40) will ship next week.

Thanks everyone for your patience!

Update 1: Who knew that airplanes flew so slow? 2 weeks in transit… Hoping the remaining orders will ship very soon.

Update 2: Finally cleared customs after 3 weeks in transit and so many emails to UPS… Next week delivery is looking more promising… So sorry for the delays. As frustrating as it is for me, I’m sure even more so for everyone who’s waiting!

Update 3: Delivered to our fulfillment partner 5/8. Remaining orders should ship 5/9 and 5/10.

2 Likes

Thanks for the updates! Been looking forward to receiving the glasses

just got the carrying case shipping alert <3 <3 <3

Hoping to soon get my shipping alert.

1 Like

All remaining orders have shipped! Cannot wait for everyone to use the glasses and cases and hopefully see photos of them in the wild!

You asked, so here it is: Just launched a stemless tumbler design for all you Berserkers!

Special promo, 33% off, only $16 a glass!!

1 Like

Hot off the truck for a short afternoon pour.
I’m the furthest thing from a whiskey glass evaluator, so it’s certainly an upgrade in my style.

I received mine this week, tested it last night:

Pairing good Scotch with Walker’s shortbread as @K_John_Joseph taught me…

My review: REALLY hefty, wow, surprisingly so. While I was looking forward to the stemless version, I’m a sucker for a thin mouthpiece, and this is much too thick for my liking. I’m guessing one couldn’t have the hefty/solid base with the crazy-thin rim of the stemless design, lest it would break. That said, happy to have when I have friends/guests over to enjoy some good Scotch/whiskey, and I’ll stay with the stemmed one, even though I still am not a huge fan of the stem itself, lol

Interesting; it seems like it’s about the same thickness as a glencairn.

I quite like them.

The one I sampled with (didn’t try both) was definitely thicker rim than Glencairn