Bedrock Wine Co. Spring 2021 Release

They said on the podcast that this year’s Lulu is in short supply.

Thanks to this site, I’ve become a huge Bedrock fan and will probably order a minimum of a bottle of each cuvee and I’m guessing a total of 2 cases or so total. Monte Rosso Cab? Oh yeah, I’m way in!!!

I made the mistake of listening to the bedrock vineyard podcast, realized I didn’t have enough 16.

Thinking amour, Lucien, and the cabs for this release.

Interested to see how much of the Aerio e… they made this year. Tight allocations in 17 and 18. Otherwise, lots of value plays with Lulu, sonoma cab, sonoma carignan, sonoma sauv blanc & lucien…

Ha, I also went on a bit of a jag seeking out the '16 after that. Have half a case now, probably all good.

It’s hard not to order a case at a minimum given all these great choices.

Finally listened to the podcast today. Should be interesting to see the allocations for the different bottlings.

Just realized that 2/16 is release for previous customers.

So what’s everyone opening for Bedrock release day?

Also, new videos on YouTube posted:

You just beat me!

I love how much Morgan geeks out about grape varietals [cheers.gif]

1 Like

in for half case

first time buying the Zweiter–looking forward to a diff experience from the other twin

As a relatively new Bedrock buyer, I’m continuing with my practice of buying one of each (with a few minor exceptions). Normally I don’t like buying only one of anything, but there are SO MANY and I don’t know them well enough to know which I’d want more of.

The reason why I frequently went over a case with each release. I was able to keep it to one case this time.

Welp, 3 boxes here, but two of those are rose, so actually pretty happy with myself

Couple cases, more then planned but couldn’t resist carigain lucien and the cabs

I buy a lot of Bedrock, but never tried the Sav Blanc. Any thoughts there?

Ordered 6 rose. Given the state of our cellar (full) and my recent BD purchases (still arriving), I just shut my eyes and scrolled down the page so I wasn’t tempted by more! Had to try the rose, though, given what I’ve read about it here.