Bedrock Wine Co. Spring 2021 Release

Order in, but phew, it’s killing me that they all come at the same time… Enfield, Rivers-Marie, Ridge also release at exactly same time…

In for a case of Lulu.

In for 8.

This has been a few hard weeks of purchasing wine.

In for 2 cases. Had to trim it back some. I think Bedrock just took over the #1 winery in my collection with this order too.

8 cases?!

bummed, only offered one Limerick lane. Just have to buy more papera and lorenzo

1 case…my lights will probably be turning off soon
xmas/BD12/Feb

Bottles. I wish I had the funds (and metabolism and liver) for 8 cases.

Had to go back and edit my purchases to get it back to just 2 cases. Sorry to hear no Judge Family Sauv Blanc but those grapes should make a great addition to the Sonoma Valley SB.

Are you sure that is right? I have an allocation of 24 and only purchased one previous time.

I was allocated zero Limerick; I can wish up to 24.

Same…Ordered a ton of Bedrock in the last 12 months and received zero Limerick which is odd.

Yeah, that was a wishlist, not an allocation newhere

I feel like I showed a lot of restraint, but I ordered 2 bottles of everything except the 2 Cabs, which I ordered 3 each. This is quickly becoming my favorite winery.

Had to do a major cutback with all the wine I have recently ordered.
2 Lulu
2 Carignane
2 Nervo

This time of year is relentless with releases weekly. Hard to be a buyer and figure out what to buy, what to pass on, etc.

1 Like

Interested in the earlier comments on the Lulu. When I first ordered some - can’t recall which year - I was initially underwhelmed and not sure what all the fuss was about. Later in the summer, I opened one and it was so very very good. So drink some other Roses first … then head into these.

I’m a fan of Bedrock Rieslings so looking forward to the comparison of the two.

Today got expensive very quickly…wanted to stick to a case of Bedrock, ended with 2. Then had to dive into Enfield based on all the fantastic reviews lately!

I have boxes stacked outside my cellar because it’s full.

Still, only my second order. I need to try more of these wines.

2 Lulu
2 Lucien
2 Sonoma Cab

How are the Sonoma Cabs?