AUCTION: EMH Black Cat's Best: 2009 10th Anniversary Special Selection 750ml

Donor: Merrill Lindquist
Starting Bid: $100
MinBidIncr: $5
Auction Closes: 10:30pm ET 1/30/16
Buyer covers shipping

One 750ml bottle of EMH Black Cat’s best: 2009 10th Anniversary Special Selection. Signed by Merrill if desired by recipient.

Yikes, she’s not joking when it’s named “Special Selection”. Look at the Cellartracker notes on this one kids! https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1113627

$100

$200

Opening bid per Merrill:$100.00
My bid: $100.00
EDIT: Some other bids came in before I entered this, so withdrawn.

Check out the CT notes on this one, folks. Or if you have time, there are some references within Berserkers postings on this one. I only have 13 bottles left of this, so I will say it is worth at least $220 to me. That is my bid for now.

Did you know that 2 of those posters are a couple of those travel people that inhabit this board. neener

I would like mine to close tonight at 10:30, as I thought that was the plan.

I will add a 2011 Special Selection to this offer. Last week’s physical inventory at the shipper showed the 2 missing cases from this past year - now they are here again! They must have been in some other winery’s space.

So, if Brig can close this out tonight, the offer is a bottle of 2 of my finest: 2009 Special and 2011 Special. My bid is $220. So someone gets 2 extraordinary wines (assuming they like the Black Cat profile), or I make a donation and keep my kitties at home. Win/win.

$240

$320 (for the 2009/2011 combo)

Excellent!

Oh what the heck, $350.

350, dang OK $375.

Nice - but too rich for me!

Hmm…a few new/old familiar faces. Mr. Irving’ first post ever. If he wins it, I will hand deliver and he can buy dinner!

Looks like Mr. Conklin has the high bid.

I was going to bid again but then I added the price of dinner and it was too rich for my blood…

Just joking, Mr. Irving. Bid what you are comfortable with. Dinner excluded :slight_smile:

:wink: Dinner with you is worth any cost… It was the sparkling wine that destroyed my budget… But I am watching this auction closely…