AUCTION: EMH Black Cat's Best: 2009 10th Anniversary Special Selection 750ml

Who is this “Mr. Conklin” you speak of? [cheers.gif]

Dinner with Merrill is worth it.

I am posting from my phone and the editor did not like your name, apparently. I refer to Mr. Concilio.

That’s OK, I’ve been called a lot worse. From my family no less…

So Jay, your bid is what?

My bid is $380 and don’t call me Jay! [cheers.gif]

I will be in Napa in about 3 weeks so the pot would be sweetened if Merrill would be available for sampling some wines (I can bring) with my better half and a couple friends. If I don’t win, then c’est la vie!

Oh heck, $385 just to mess with Jay…

You can call me Ray, 400

I’m fine with that! [snort.gif]

Does Thomas’s $400 count? Or it shuts at 10:30pm?

Thomas just threw out ,400. Is that Pesos? Lira? Credits for a mind trip to Mars?

If you will accept Peso’s, then yes. But, if the bid stands then good old fashion American Dollars. neener

Just as an FYI, this auction doesn’t close until 1/30/16. Don’t worry, I missed that also.

Woa ok! 1 billlllon Martian pesos

Just havin’ some fun, Thomas! [pillow-fight.gif]

I’ll bid $500.

I look away for a moment and see what happens… That Black Cat Magic…

This is the best young California cab I’ve tasted in the last two years.

500 and there are still two days of bidding? [swoon.gif]

I hope the '09SS and '11SS go to a great home, and I hope that home would have an open house neener

Ok, there have been a few questions…privately.

The offer for auction - my donation - are two 750ml bottles of EMH’s Special Selection. One is the first Special Selection I produced - the 2009 10th Anniversary wine. The other is the nearly-as-good 2011 Special Selection.

If you want to take me to dinner, I will hand-deliver. Such a deal [cheers.gif] . Otherwise, I will ship it to you, you have the wine with your special friends, and Berserkers gets the donation. You pay for shipping.