ANONYMOUS POLL!! Sales Figures (to help for my PR campaign next BD)

What were your sales for BerserkerDay IX?

• 0-500
  • 501-1000
  • 1001-2000
  • 2001-3000
  • 3001-4000
  • 4001-5000
  • 5001-7500
  • 7501-10,000
  • 10,000-15,000
  • 15,001-20,000
  • 20,001-25,000
  • 25,000-30,000
  • 30,001-35,000
  • 35,001-40,000
  • 40,001-50,000
  • 50,001-60,000
  • 60,001-75,000
  • more than 75,000

0 voters

Folks, I’ve received maybe a dozen responses with my inquiry on ‘how much did you sell?’ - a small number of folks are not wanting to share, although the only reason I ask is to benefit all, including all of you, by sharing how much sells on BerserkerDay (I’m assuming most of you know well that I’ve shared that we exceeded $250,000 in sales the last two BerserkerDays - that probably helped you want to join, so I’m asking for fairness from everybody in responding, to help everybody else as you have been helped)

PLEASE share - this is anonymous, so you don’t have to worry about anybody seeing your super secret sales numbers, and the only people who can even SEE this poll are the wineries that participated.

To those who already told me their numbers, I’m sorry that you will have to enter them again, but I tried to make it as easy as possible with just clicking a button.

$25k+??? One has to be Flannery!!!

I know several wine ones at or around 20k - I imagine Flannery is well over 50k

And I’m gonna keep PMing you guys until I get all the votes!!! :slight_smile:

18 so far, roughly 65 to go!

Great idea, Todd.

Just to clarify, “It ain’t me, Babe.” (I think more of the Byrds with that song, although Sonny & Cher perhaps popularized it.)That $60-75K. The Black Cat did well, though. Not complaining. In fact, still working on the loose ends and getting it all straight.

Ok Flannery has to be that $50-70k answer. Damn.

So that’s $247k minimum with 33 reponding… dang!

No kidding! The one big one (we all know who it is) amps up the total, but we’re only 1/3 of the respondents, so I’m guessing we’re WELL over 300k!!

This will help with the press release for BerserkerDay X, for sure - not only totals (which keep climbing, obviously) but ‘averages’ or ‘most popular sales ranges’

Everybody - those who did well and those who need/want to do better next year - will benefit from these efforts next year!

Still missing about 30 votes, folks! This already is great news for next year, as I am able to share the total with everybody, and hopefully we’ll double the number of participating BUYERS with that information!

Holy crap.

Using some averages/medians of the ranges above, we’re over $360,000 already, with 20 votes to go!!!

It’ll be interesting to see ‘averages’ as well, especially when you take out the ‘outlier’ . . .

Would be interesting to see average order size as well.

Cheers

We have any skilled numbers crunchers in this crowd? Emily Richer?

Order size would require wineries to give you more info.

As far as ‘average per winery’ - I took the 50 responses thus far (minus Flannery) and took the median for each range (so the first one would be 250, for instance). Adding all of these up, the average sale per winery is about $6,800.

Again, this is ‘skewed’ because of the higher ticket ones. If you remove anything above, say, 15K, the average take per winery drops to about $4400.

Cheers

And if we take out anything over 10K, we are left with 38 responders and an average sale for the day of a little over $3100 . . .

Cheers

Thanks, Larry - hard to remove ALL the higher end ones, but I understand removing both the highest and lowest single reports.

Regardless, we’re still over 20 short, so we don’t have an accurate sample of data yet

I did well. I worked my ass off to prepare, be there, and clean up. And today I paid my web guy for the multiple changes we made during the week - we do an entirely new website offering for BerserkerDay, so getting the “bundles” with appropriate shipping charges right for everything that will be live for 48 hours only is a challenge.

But it was very successful for me.

I can say that Friday represented perhaps only 25% of my total sales. Saturday was far bigger for EMH.

Well . . . .

Looks like over $500K . . .

Wowsa . . .

The Todd is threatening to advertise next year… That could double sales, IMHO.

Exciting stuff.