Andremily #6

Just signed up…any guesses on the wait? 3 years?

I signed up in 2016 and got in as one of the leftovers for this year (Andremily #6). Since it’s starting to show up at retail for the same price as the mailing list, you might not have to wait that long.

Thanks Nick. reason for hope! I had to wait nearly 11 years to get on “The List” @ Rochioli, so I can be patient.

I can help someone who is looking for EABA and Rose at cost…please PM.

great great value!

the Binn’s Family are great folks

Passing on my allocation this year. I was offered 2 x 3 packs and a wish for the Mag and the Rose. If you’re interested in taking all, please send me a PM.

What was cost on these out of curiosity?

279 for eaba 3pk
150 for rose 3pk

Wrong person quoted :man_shrugging:t2:

Really? They sent me an allocation out of the blue this year. Don’t even remember signing up for anything. I did pick up some Chard so I guess that will keep me on the list next year.

SQN style for a fraction of their price. Best QPR if you’re a fan of the style.

They have put out a follow up e-mail saying how tough things are for them as a small winery with limited production. Their pockets are not deep. I think a lot of people will get off the waiting list.
I will buy what I’ve been buying. It has the best QPR if you like the SQN style - cheaper than Saxum or Alban and significantly cheaper than any SQN.

I’m on the waiting list. If I receive an offer I am going to buy.

Received my first offer today.

Nice! I did email them and they said they were sending offers in chronological order out on the wait list. Nothing in my email yet so I may be further down the list.

Full wishlist was granted so I think plenty of folks will have offers.

I drank one of the syrahs last year and it tasted like Sqn to my palate.

Also received an offer today but they don’t ship to MD!

offered/took six, wishlisted a mag (no rose)

probably cause those stevedores in baltimore have sticky fingers. kidding [Wire reference]. honestly PM me if you need help, i make it up to dc once or twice a quarter and could hand them off to you there if that helps or could just simply reship to you.
andremily is more than worth it.

I’ve got an EABA allocation (2 x 3pk) if anyone wants to share an allocation. I’d be happy with 1-2 bottles for myself. Also a wishlist on the Rose which I’d take a bottle of if someone wants the other two. No up-charge. PM if interested.