Andremily #6

Just ordered - one 3-pack each. $36 to ship a 3-pack. Tax and shipping add $20 to the bottle price. Ouch.

I just got this offer today. They must be allowing us wait-list folks to buy up leftovers.

Received the offer as well today. Took my lone 3 pack of the Mourvedre. Left the Syrah.

I got the leftover email today too. Mind if I ask why you passed on the Syrah for the Mourvedre? I was trending the opposite direction.

I have plenty of Syrah and the tasting notes on the Mourvedre interested me more. Really nothing more than that.

I split an allocation with a friend and elected to take 2 of the Mourvèdre and 1 of the #6. I have plenty of Syrah blends but no Mourvèdre.

Anybody can tell me what the Jeb scores are for these 2?

97-99pts for both

Loving the love for Mourvedre! From SB Highlands Vineyard, right?

I bit!

2017 EABA released today. Rose was wishlist only for me.

Still on the waiting list :frowning: Can someone post the description for the new EABA?

EABA / “ee-buh” /. EABA is an End All Be All Rhone blend. A what if, a why not, a what are we waiting for! We took a few of our very favorite barrels from each varietal we work with, and created exactly the wine we longed to enjoy. A rich, decadent, fun and exciting wine. The 2017 Andremily EABA is fashioned from 58% Syrah, predominantly from Bien Nacido and Harrison-Clarke Vineyards, coupled with 28% Mourvedre from Alta Mesa Vineyard, and 11% Grenache from Larner Vineyard, all this brought together with a touch of Viognier. The 2017 Andremily EABA leaps from the glass, offering bushels of black and blue fruits, ground pepper, olive tapenade, tobacco, cured meats, accompanied by enchanting floral notes. A rich full texture, with ripe, rounded tannins and a persistent heady finish that lasts a minute or more. Jeb Dunnuck described the 2017 Andremily EABA as an “Incredibly Sexy Wine” when awarding it the fantastic score of 97-99 points. We are confident he will find that last point when trying this beauty from bottle.

Anyone with extra EABA send me a PM

Glad I scrolled past this, order in! Hadn’t checked my email today, fishing!

biggest no brainer purchase. Jim is a first class dude (his dodger-fandom aside) and makes some outstanding wine.

Offered 6 bottles of EABA and wishlist for Mag and rose. I will take both wishlists but undecided between 3 and 6.

Has anyone tried their rose? TN?

I’ve had the ‘17 3 times and the ‘16 once. They are serious, full bodied wines. These are not porch pounders and not meant to be drunk super chilled. Enjoy them at cellar temp and they can stand up to a lot of different foods.

We’ve really enjoyed the bottles we’ve tried (and we drink a lot of rosé) but be prepared for the ~16% abv so you don’t get your socks knocked off!

I agree with Jake’s sentiments. I’ve had a bottle of 16&17, Think of it as drinking pinot almost. They certainly are unique and we have thoroughly enjoyed them.

Definitely buying the EABA bottles, just not sure about the roses at this point.