π™Žπ™π™€π™π™€π™Šπ™‹π™ƒπ™Šπ™‰π™„π˜Ύ 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙀 (っ◔◑◔)っ 6pks Under $100! ~ ~ Diamond Mt Cab! - Old Vine Paso Cab! - Rhones! - AND A 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙀 π™π™π™Šπ™ˆ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀 30+% OFF EVERYTHING! - THRU 1/31

Cant wait to try those cabs! Thanks!

Thanks Mitch!
sarHTv

excited-animated-gif-2740947441

Merci, mon ami!

tumblr_ofadiqj51x1v1z098o6_500-2079063489

1 Like

Same here, I also got the champagne pack. Can’t wait to sample those and line up my next round of things to order!

Thanks so much, Mark!

In for a Monopole Cru pack yesterday. Bought from Jason and Stereophonic at BD last year and loved the wines. Looking forward to going further down the rabbit hole!

Thanks for the continued support, Mike. Glad you’ve liked what you’ve tried!

I’m super curious about this champagne pack. Guess I should have paid for the membership.

In for the Syrah 3pk and Fall 4pk!

Membership does have it’s privileges! :wink:

2 Likes

In for two Heart Container Sangiovese and two The Dream of Spring red blends! Thank you, Jason!

Awesome, thanks for the continued support, John!

Heck yeah, Darien!

1 Like

I’m in for a 4 pack 2023 sampler. Looking forward to trying them!

Hello Bought only one bottle of the Endless River Gruner Veltliner, Have a great BD!

1 Like

Picked up the 2 pack on early order day yesterday. Super excited to try them!!!

Bought my annual allocation of Stereophonic new releases yesterday…I don’t think I’ve missed a single one of y’all’s wines in the last few years. I’ll second the massive popularity of Heart Container, though my favorite from last release was the Malbec. Excited for the new ones this fall!

Thanks John! I’m extremely proud of that Fall Release 4pk!