π™Žπ™π™€π™π™€π™Šπ™‹π™ƒπ™Šπ™‰π™„π˜Ύ 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙀 (っ◔◑◔)っ 6pks Under $100! ~ ~ Diamond Mt Cab! - Old Vine Paso Cab! - Rhones! - AND A 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙀 π™π™π™Šπ™ˆ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀 30+% OFF EVERYTHING! - THRU 1/31

LET THE GAMES BEGIN:

The Best of Stereophonic 6pk Sampler

Reg $286, today: $199

The best way to see what Stereophonic is all about.Β 

A sharply-priced sextet of wines from multiple vintages, styles and philosophical approaches.Β 

Everything from ready-to-drink tablemates to ageworthy classics.

One bottle each of our Napa Cabernet, our new Syrah, and our popular Sangiovese, Malbec, Albarino and Dream of Spring Red Blend.

3pk of our New Syrah, Gilded Splinters

Reg $165, today: $115

This Syrah likes to sit on its porch and listen to the night-time. Our newest release is from the heralded Kimsey Vineyard in Ballard Canyon, a top vineyard for this variety. Muscular morello cherry, strong minerality and lacy whole cluster tannins that will allow this to grow in richness and complexity as it ages.

Like a young Cornas or even a sturdy young Nebbiolo! We used Alban’s Powerblock clone, small-berried, intense and structured and 50% whole clusters. What a promising young wine!

4pk Pre-Release Sale of our Fall Offering (Ships OCT/NOV)

Reg $293, now $199

Do you really just want to taste some wines that will make you say "I'll be goddamned"? STOP RIGHT HERE.

Our fall release this year is going to be a doozy.Β  2021 was a really fortuitous vintage for us - we got great fruit from a variety of sources, picked at good times, indulged our ambition and had fully ripe wines ferment at low alcohols!

Impeccable Diamond Mountain Cab at 13.2%?!! Futuristic Climate Change Blends? The Iggy Pop of Red Wines?Β 

These are powerfully flavored, elegant and classically structured wines.Β  I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up as the four best wines we’ve ever made.Β  Β  Whether you’re just getting introduced to us or already know us well, I would say this is an essential set to pick up at BD pricing. There's a lot more to say, so just click the picture to learn about the wines!

33% Off Our Cabernet Sauvignon 2-pack

Reg $158, now $105

Our approach to Cabernet Sauvignon is to hunt for older sites that can hopefully give us a taste of Cabernet the way it used to be.Β  Our Diamond Mountain site is 40+ years old and the Paso Cabernet is on its own roots, approaching 60!Β 

We make these wines to develop in the decanter or the cellar, so they will be tight at first!Β  Each is a balance between ripe fruit, old clone nuance and herbal complexity.Β  You’ll be surprised how delicious these old plantings can be for Cabernet. An instant comparative tasting - buy a few to follow up at 5 and 10 years!

Our Greatest Ready-to-Drink Hits 12pk

Reg $444, Now $299

You want to drink a bunch of Stereophonic wine.Β  You would prefer to do it sooner rather than later.Β  Something to drink while waiting for our pre-sale wines to arrive, perhaps? ;)

I hear you.Β  This drinkable dozen includes our most beloved pop-and-pour favorites that all show well, RIGHT NOW.Β  And as you can see from the CT scores, they’re tasting especially good.Β 

Featuring 3 bottles each of our zesty and reliable Gruner Veltliner along with our delicately fruity Sangiovese, our one-of-a-kind, supple Malbec and our absurdly popular "Dream of Spring" Rhone blend.Β  These all rock.Β  Buy with confidence.

Are you Berserkers who prefer to chart their own course?

Then please use discount code BD14 at our regular store <-(click here)to receive 30% off any mix of in-stock and pre-arrival items.

As a BONUS, if you buy exactly 11 bottles, I will pick a bottle from my cellar to round out the case.

SATURDAY SPECIAL

Save Big on 6pks of our popular white wines!

2019 Blue Desert Albarino, Morro View Vineyard, Edna Valley

Reg $132, now $89! - Save 32.5%!

CellarTracker Score: 87.8 "Nice sweet honeyed fruit on the attack with an intensely lemony acidic finish. Still drinking like a young wine. Very nice." -jreis

Tropical in tone but dry on the finish!

Click here to order

2018 Endless River Gruner Veltliner, Paragon Vineyard, Edna Valley

Reg $168, now $99! - Save 41%!

CellarTracker Score: 88.5 "Nose of lemon and stone. High acidity, refreshing, fairly simple but good." -papak

Still our go-to wine with shellfish, cheeses and homemade chirashi bowls!

Click here to order

Β 

Frequently Asked Questions

How Do I Order? Click Here to Visit Our Berserker Day Shop
Can I Order A La Carte? Yes, Visit Our Regular Shop Here and use Checkout Code BD14 for 30% Off
Can I Message You? Yes, PM's on the board or Jason@StereophonicWine.com
Do You Have Reviews? Yes, good ones.Β  See here. You can also search the board for more reviews.
When Do I Get My Wine? In-Stock items will begin shipping as soon as weather permits, likely March. Milder climates may ship earlier.Β  Fall Releases will begin shipping in October 2023.
Where do you ship to? Via FedEx, to All US States, excepting AL, AK, DE, HI, MS, RI, UT.Β  Please ship to a work address or FedEx Hold for Pickup location if at all possible.
What are your shipping costs? $15 flat in CA, $25 flat West of the Rockies, $35 flat East of the Rockies. If you make multiple orders, I will credit the extra ship charges back to your card.
Tax? Title transfers to the buyer in California and we charge Napa sales tax.

Delicious, Exciting, Imaginative.

Stereophonic is a creative partnership between friends - longtime retailer Jason Lefler and winemaker Aaron Jackson.Β Aaron has an incredible reputation as a protege of Justin Smith at Saxum Vineyards and a long track record of high-scoring wine.Β Β 

Together we tackle new ideas and attempt to make delicious wines with the potential to surprise and inspire.Β  Cabernet Sauvignon, Rhone varieties, Portuguese varieties, Sangiovese, aromatic whites...and that's just the first five vintages!

Wines from the future. Wines from a parallel universe.

Stereophonic is where great wine and crazy ideas co-exist happily. Β Let's have some fun!

Β 

Β 

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Happy Preview Day! Hopefully we’ll get this moved over to to the Early Purchase forum in a bit - Jason

3 Likes

πŸ’• Berserkers Love Stereophonic! πŸ’•

β€œY’all, I hosted a tasting of Stereophonic’s last berserker day lineup on New Year’s Eve with 6 other wine lovers (negative COVID test required), and all of us thought every wine was a straight up stunner. Run don’t walk.” - ekwartler

β€œStereophonic was one of my favorite discoveries last BD!” -Ann Brown

β€œI really enjoyed my Stereophonic experience last Berserker Day. Jason added extra joy to his upbeat wines, and we enjoyed them through the year.” - Anton D

β€œSo happy to see Stereophonic back at BD this year! Last year I bought 3 bottles just to see what was up, and found them to be intriguing and delicious. I went back to the well several times to taste through the rest of the lineup, then to get the case deal on the Gruner in part for some friends to try, then did it again because I’d distributed them to friends and didn’t have enough for myself.” - OrionA

β€œReally enjoyed the mixed red pack last year. Back in again, excited to try the new wines” - BrandonMinow

Why Wine Berserkers is such a special place..please read :)

Last July I was suddenly hospitalized with a rare blood infection.  My condition worsened quickly, with large blood clots throughout my body and severe problems developing in my pancreas and spleen.  I’ve lost over 60 pounds now and had to give up my entire 2022 vintage.

Right now I’m homebound, spending time with my kids and waiting until I have the green light to have an operation to remove the spleen and pancreatic tail.  I haven’t been able to sell my wine in the "real world" for six months.

When the Wine Berserkers found out about my problems, they leapt into action, supporting our winery in a way that has been nothing short of life-saving for our tiny business!  

My family and I cannot thank the Berserker community enough for helping us. And thank you if you choose to support us (or any other small winery) this Berserker Day!  

Please check out our auctions (from our own cellar) that help support this one-of-a-kind website!” - Jason Lefler 🎧 🍷

Starblanket sold out?

1 Like

Yes, but e-mail me and I’ll see if I can shake a little bit free. Down to library bottles!

2 Likes

Email sent. Thanks!

1 Like

Set it all up for ya. Let me know if there’s any problems.

1 Like

3pk of 2020 Stereophonic Syrah, Kimsey Vineyard, Ballard Canyon, β€œGilded Splinters”

Unfamiliar but very interested. Curious about the drinking window on this wine. Ready in sort order or needs a long nap?

2 Likes

I am already a fan and wanted to let people know that these are fun wines.

They were our official mascot wine for a Hi Fi show we attended and we also a great crowd pleasing line.

These wines are on the bright and pure side, for me…meant as high praise. They are that sporty friend who’s great to be around and is always up for a good time.

These are going onto my β€˜to do’ list today!

2 Likes

Definitely a wine for short-term cellaring. Just popped a bottle a couple days ago and the whole cluster tannins provide a lot of texture and grip on day one. There’s a lot of complexity and fruit here, but I’d decant at least a few hours to let it stretch out. And preferably, I’d stash it until the fall to give them time to integrate. Here’s a note that was just posted on CT:

50% whole cluster. Nose is reserved on opening. In 15 minutes time, clove, cinnamon, black cherry, fig, black peppercorn, black rock, capsicum, and eucalyptus. An hour later it has really blossomed, adding creme de violette, juniper, and sandalwood soap. Lighter on opening, it has put on textural weight.
On the palate, cream soda, juicy cherry, clove, rosemary, and cinnamon candy. Plenty of lift and youthful grip on the finish with hints of cinnamon candy, black tea and, tobacco. Though, like initially with the nose, the wine is still holding back some of what it will eventually offer. Could use some time to let stems assimilate, but the raw material is very promising. An elegant Ballard Canyon and an excellent counterpoint to the Sebastiano. Try again Fall 2023+ (92-95pts). - markla

Order In!

Thanks for weighing in. The last thing that I need is more wine that needs time, but I never let common sense get in the way of a good deal. I will give it a shot!

1 Like

As a hardcore Chianti drinker, I thought the Heart Container Sangiovese was a delightful departure.

1 Like

Anton, your kind words and intuitive understanding of the Stereophonic mission just put a big damn smile on my face! Thank you!

1 Like

Says sold out. Did someone else get it?

1 Like

Okay, try now!

1 Like

Thanks Jason!

1 Like

You should already know based on the hoard of rabidly thirsty devotees of Stereophonic Wines that these wines are legitimately some of the most fun, soulful, and downright tasty wines coming out of California at the moment, but if not let me be another voice guiding anyone reading this towards grabbing a pack! Heart Container was the wine of the night at Thanksgiving last year for us!

1 Like

I’m cut from a similar cloth. My wife is an Italian wine expert and if it isn’t sharp, firm and fragrant Chianti, we’re left wanting. But Heart Container just does something all its own that makes it easy to love. Thanks for the support.

In for 11!

2 Likes