2022 Kinsman Eades release (8/2022, 2019 vintage)

So to comfirm, peeps who signed up as recently as 2021 were able to purchse this year, is that correct?

Definitely pumped for everyone who was able to get in on the release, but i am surprised that the waiting list is not longer at this point.

1 Like

I think people who joined the waiting list in early 2021 (myself included) were given an opportunity to wish list. I am not sure if anyone has actually had a wish granted yet, but Iā€™m sure we are all keeping our fingers crossed!

1 Like

What Raphael said- We were able to ā€œwish forā€ Anjea, not make a confirmed purchase. Sounds like on Monday weā€™ll find out which of us lucky bastards get 3-packs.
Not sure how deep into the waiting list they went with this wish list offer. Did some on the wait list not get the offer to wish for wine?

1 Like

Was not expecting anything, but no wish list. Signed up Jan 2022

1 Like

I signed up in November 2020, and first offering was the April 2022 release. Got an email the day before saying they could squeeze me into the release.

1 Like

Gotcha! Good stuff everyone - i hope you all get some wine! I have to imagine the wait list is only getting substantially longer so nice to hear Berserkers here getting allocations, or are at least close to it :cheers:

2 Likes

Odd. I signed up in July/August of 2020 and received the email to wish for Aneja but by the time I saw the email, I got the ā€œsold outā€ email that followed, so I figured I was SOL.

Iā€™ve been waiting to hear directly or to see someone post that they got a wish granted. I donā€™t see anything yet. It must be difficult for them.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m on pins and needles over here!

Nothing yet

2 Likes

Have not heard a peep either!

Just got the email that my wish was granted!

Partial wish fulfillment here - I wished for two three-packs, and got two bottles :smiley:

Canā€™t wait to try these out!

Itā€™s really cool to see Nigel and Shae take a conspicuous effort to include more people in their releases. It would have been much easier to just stick with the existing list and call it a release. They seem like a class operation.

1 Like

Agree. Great way to do it. I see people on the SQN thread talking about 12 bottle allocations of each red and I donā€™t understand why they wouldnā€™t peel off a few bottles for those who have been on the wait list for a long time.

Ha ha! I like your style - first time having a chance to wish-list and you go big with two 3-packs. Might as well shoot for the moon, amiright :wink:

And i totally agree - it feels like Shae and Nigel work really hard to get wine in the hands of as many people as possible. Gotta appreciate that!

2 Likes

+1 to this

They are incredibly organized and thoughtful in their communications. I canā€™t wait to try the wine. If Nigel puts a fraction of the care into making the wine that Shae puts in her emails (and Iā€™m sure that he does), then the wine should be great.

4 Likes

In as well

2 Likes

Grateful that my wish for a 3 pack was fulfilled. Agree with all the very positive things being said about Shae and Nigel. Have never met them but seem like amazing people!

2 Likes

Got a 2 pack. Very excited

1 Like

Got the 2 pack also.