2022 Kinsman Eades release (8/2022, 2019 vintage)

Ecstatic to get a wish list 3 pack granted from the wait list, and echo the sentiments about the class operation. These will be bottles to share with good friends and family for sure!

2 Likes

Anyone been charged yet or have them show up in your order section online

I have not.

1 Like

I have not

1 Like

Received an email this afternoon confirming my (wishlist) order for 3x Anjea. Card charged.

Got payment processing/order confirmation a few hours ago for wishlist 3pack of Anjea.

1 Like

Really stoked about these wines.
Charged last night.

Got a 3 pack from the wish list, i think i signed up over a year ago.

Mine will cost double USD by the time i get them into Australiaā€¦

1 Like

Got a 2-pack, super excited to try but the shipping is a killer. 59 bucks to Arizona.

Itā€™s worse if you live in Ohio

back vintages available on benchmark:

Kinsman Eades Cabernet Sauvignon Anjea 2016 ~ 3 @ $695 V97
Kinsman Eades Cabernet Sauvignon Anjea 2016 1.5L ~ 1 @ $1400 V97
[Kinsman Eades Cabernet Sauvignon Anjea 2017 ~ 3 @ $461 V94
Kinsman Eades Cabernet Sauvignon Rhadamanthus 2016 ~ 3 @ $833 V97
Kinsman Eades Cabernet Sauvignon Rhadamanthus 2017] ~ 2 @ $566 V94

1 Like

Anyone know when they usually ship in the fall?

Tasted with Shae two weeks ago. She said shipping was delayed.

2 Likes

Shae emailed recently. Issue with the caps I guess delayed things so they hope to cap and label here soon for shipping late December or January. Said they are kept well of course and likely best so you arenā€™t tempted to pop so early!

3 Likes

Iā€™m surprised they didnā€™t reach out to everyone. I had just emailed wondering about the status.

1 Like

Iā€™m holding onto my 16ā€™s but finally cracking a 2018 Rhad or La Vol this Christmas. Did you taste either of those?

1 Like

Tasted both last year at Wheeler. Iā€™m confident LV will end up my favorite of the three, but Rhad is definitely drinking the best young.

1 Like

Yeah, I had reached out to Shea. Temps in CO are dropping so I get a bit nervous even with 2 day air for winter shipments.

Note-shipping delayed til 2023

We will be in touch in the coming weeks to confirm exact shipping dates. While we typically fulfill in the fall, a packaging delay has pushed our shipping schedule back to the New Year. We thank you for your patience and assure you that protecting these wines during transit is our foremost concern; as such, shipments destined for locations in which temperatures are outside our safe shipping parameters will be held in our warehouse until more temperate weather returns.

2 Likes

These all arrived yesterday. Iā€™m curious what the pricing will be for the 2020 chenin blanc and SBC syrah (Bien Nacido and White Hawk vineyard) thatā€™s being released soon.

3 Likes